(12) Chicago vs COL-VGK winner (1)
(11) Arizona vs COL-VGK loser (2)
(8) Calgary vs STL-DAL winner (3)
(7) Vancouver vs STL-DAL loser (4)

(12) Montreal vs TBL-PHI winner (1)
(8/9) TOR/CBJ vs TBL-PHI loser (2)
(7) NY Islanders vs BOS-WSH winner (3)
(6) Carolina vs BOS-WSH loser (4)

Hawks fans actually think they’re going to win against Vegas or Colorado....

Reminds me of this:

South_Park_Xenu.jpg

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I will repeat: Calgary and Vancouver winning their qualifiers is a good thing. Toronto winning would also be a good thing.

I absolutely do not mind us, Winnipeg, the Rangers or Pittsburgh getting Laf.

Vancouver's current young forward corps + Laf would've been scary for years to come. I'm glad that's no longer a possibility (barring some crazy trade).

Reactions: Cloned

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Tortorella is a top coach but that was some Todd McLellan stuff during the CBJ collapse tonight.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I will repeat: Calgary and Vancouver winning their qualifiers is a good thing. Toronto winning would also be a good thing.

I absolutely do not mind us, Winnipeg, the Rangers or Pittsburgh getting Laf.

I actually do mind Pittsburgh winning Laf because that would bump us down from 14th pick to 15th.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Tortorella is a top coach but that was some Todd McLellan stuff during the CBJ collapse tonight.

Hopefully the Leafs win the series and he gets fired.

Leafs don't get a shot at Laf, and Holland really has to think if he wants to make a coaching change with Tortorella, Boudreau, Gallant and Laviolette out there.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I actually do mind Pittsburgh winning Laf because that would bump us down from 14th pick to 15th.

I don't think that would really be a huge deal relatively speaking compared to one of the teams I mentioned winning Laf.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

That's as bad as baseball teams that celebrate a Wildcard win like they've won the World Series. So many teams I hate in the top 16, gonna be difficult to actually pick somebody that I wouldn't mind winning. Maybe Avs and Canes.

Marpole Dealer

Dec 19, 2014

That's as bad as baseball teams that celebrate a Wildcard win like they've won the World Series. So many teams I hate in the top 16, gonna be difficult to actually pick somebody that I wouldn't mind winning. Maybe Avs and Canes.

And if the Oilers had won their series, and celebrated the same way, you would be absolutely fine with it. QQ

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
I like this Avs-Knights game. Two good hockey teams playing with some intensity. Far better than whatever the heck I was watching in the Oilers-Hawks series.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
The NBC play-by-play guys both sound like incredibly drunk uncles for this Avs vs Knights game

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
The NBC play-by-play guys both sound like incredibly drunk uncles for this Avs vs Knights game
Yeah doc emrick, eddie olczyk and Pierre Mcguire are trash, they’re a trojan horse, planted there to get a cheaper tv deal. To me they are one of the reasons why hockey is not as popular in the atates as it should be.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Yeah doc emrick, eddie olczyk and Pierre Mcguire are trash, they’re a trojan horse, planted there to get a cheaper tv deal. To me they are one of the reasons why hockey is not as popular in the atates as it should be.

Doc isnt terrible. If the focus for the pbp guy was to just call the best way be can, Doc's stock on this website would go way up cause he's great at that.

Pierre and Eddie.......that would be a great name for a movie about 2 idiot college friends

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad