GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I will repeat: Calgary and Vancouver winning their qualifiers is a good thing. Toronto winning would also be a good thing.

I absolutely do not mind us, Winnipeg, the Rangers or Pittsburgh getting Laf.
If anyone feels worse than Oiler fans it might be Blue Jacket fans, having been that close to clinching a spot.

Reactions: Cloned

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The Knights are a fun team.

I really enjoyed watching them their first couple of years. But like any good rival, I have learned to start hating them. But looking at the choices of what’s left in the West, they would be in my top 2 as far as who to cheer for. TBH, at this point I wish that the whole tourney would just go away, and had never happened.

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I will repeat: Calgary and Vancouver winning their qualifiers is a good thing. Toronto winning would also be a good thing.

I absolutely do not mind us, Winnipeg, the Rangers or Pittsburgh getting Laf.

I totally get the rationale behind this, and it would be great if we don’t get Laf that Cbus gets him and the Leafs lose in the first round, but I just can’t cheer for the Leafs tomorrow. I’ve hated the Leafs since I was a little kid, and can’t bring myself to cheer for them to win a game under any circumstance. *

* Unless they are playing the Flames.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
So ... the winner of Tampa / Philly will face Montreal and the loser plays the winner of Toronto Columbus ?

Edit: I don’t think I’m right someone wanna help me here lol

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Hedman not happy as his ankle seems to buckle and he hobbles off. That’s a massive loss if he is out.

Man is Carter Hart good. Philly solved it’s decades long goaltending problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devonator

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Yep, Oilers need to draft a good goalie and stick with them for once.

Hedman not happy as his ankle seems to buckle and he hobbles off. That’s a massive loss if he is out.

Man is Carter Hart good. Philly solved it’s decades long goaltending problem.[/QUOTE

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Just nice passing around the perimeter by TB on the PP. Philly looking much better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad