Around The League 2019-20 Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I haven't liked any of the names presented but not my team so overall don't really care. At least if they go with those salmon coral colors it will look different vs just another team with mainly blue or red.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’m with the Seattle Squatch , as Squatch can be plural.

But it will prob be fish or sea related.

My favorite bowling ball company had a squatch line. It seems like the colors may be in the same ballpark too.

Squatch_Hybrid_1600x1600_17f4986ac7f4990eb3b95b1b30d5f652.png

Reactions: The Grinder

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Agreed. Its very seldom you see that happen. Even Sergachev's initial trade...Montreal got Drouin for him. It's not like they punted off Sergachev at the time. I'm only 50/50 that they will have to trade any of their big three RFA's, but if they did, I feel like there's almost 0% chance that it's Sergachev. You simply would have to make them an offer they couldn't refuse, which kind of defeats the purpose.

The only reason I think they might move Sergachev is that they already have Hedman, McDonagh and Cernak. So that would mean that if they were to keep Sergachev, or Cernak for that matter, they would have to expose one of them. We all know Hedman isn’t going anywhere, McDonagh has a 7 year deal with a NTC so he’s not going anywhere either and as good as he is, Sergachev didn’t impress when playing on his offside. They have Cernak who’s a perfect fit on the right side, alongside one of their 2 studs, so they’re missing that other option.

There’s many more reasons but just for those mentioned above, I can see them trying to make a hockey deal that involves Sergachev... if they can’t move any of their forwards who all have NTC’s.

With that said, I would gladly send them Ty Smith and Arizona’s pick for Sergachev and a 2nd round pick. We would get our stud dman we’ve been waiting for since the departure of Niedermayer and the Bolts would get a promising prospect who plays the right side and who’s on a ELC, meaning that player would be except from the expansion draft. They would also get a really good pick that can crack their lineup in 2 to 3 years maximum, earning league minimum.

As much as we like Smith, he’s nowhere near the talent of Sergachev.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I wasn’t big on sockeyes but if it’s between that or kraken I rather sockeyes. Kraken is just so stupid and guarantee a black jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad