OT: Around The League: 2018-2019 - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dahlin with a 3 point night to tie Heiskanen for the lead amongst rookie dmen.

Sometimes you just get super lucky, and play with Jack Eichel too. His 1st point of the night was seconds after a PP and Eichel scored off Dahlin's rebound (it was a secondary assist because it was deflected right in front)

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Sharks 4th line against Chicago ^. They had a couple of goals as well

Hawks tank continues. Especially with Crawford going down again. He just needs to retire at this point

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also this perfectly illustrates why someone like Wilson is so hard to deal with and you have to let league handle him when he does something dirty . That is if you don't want to start cheapshotting people yourself and make the whole game a goonfest . Fighting him is useless , he's too good of a fighter for almost anyone to handle outside of a couple of guys in the league . Dumb people will now argue will thatswhy you gotta have enforcers ! Yeah but Wilson isn't gonna fight a pure fighter and you handcuff yourself if you play a guy 2 minutes just for fighting. Wilson can actually play hockey very well next to his dirty plays and is a good fighter.

Last edited:

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Yeah Oleksiak is a great fighter for today’s league standards. I’m surprised Wilson handled him so easy, especially since Oleksiak held his own against a guy like Stewart twice.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't know looks like the typical bigmen fighter who when he can use his reach has just an unfair advantage. I'm pretty sure Oleksiak had his ass beaten before as well. He doesn't suck but a guy like Wilson imho has a screw lose. Don't think you should fight him unless you have one lose yourself and are as big like say Ryan Reaves.

Pretty sure Oleksiak just started fighting somewhat recently as well. When his career started to go down the toilet .

Last edited:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I don't know looks like the typical bigmen fighter who when he can use his reach has just an unfair advantage. I'm pretty sure Oleksiak had his ass beaten before as well. He doesn't suck but a guy like Wilson imho has a screw lose. Don't think you should fight him unless you have one lose yourself and are as big like say Ryan Reaves.

Pretty sure Oleksiak just started fighting somewhat recently as well. When his career started to go down the toilet .

Bro Oleksiak fought in his first Traverse City tournament lmao.

Calling height an unfair advantage is dumb, these dudes are fighting on skates lol- this isn't the UFC.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't know i remember him not beeing overly physical and barely using his body in his first few seasons here and i have no recollection of him fighting prior to 2016-ish. Maybe i'm wrong but in my memory he was never a fighter until very recently.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I don't know i remember him not beeing overly physical and barely using his body in his first few seasons here and i have no recollection of him fighting prior to 2016-ish. Maybe i'm wrong but in my memory he was never a fighter until very recently.

Probably because he spent 45 mins a night sitting on the bench for ~30 or so games per year with Dallas.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't know i tuned out alot when the team truely sucked . Mentally and also actually not watching the games. Probably repressed the memories of Oleksiak fighting and beeing physical ^^

The guy barely has any penalty minutes prior to 16-17 in any league he played i don't know how i could be wrong about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad