Around the League 2018-19 v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Which is worse?:

A) having a colour guy that actively hates the team he works for? (Remenda)
B) having a colour guy that is such a fart-sniffing homer that you can never take anything he says about the home team seriously because his face is buried so deep in their jocks? (Hrudey)

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Which is worse?:

B) having a colour guy that is such a fart-sniffing homer that you can never take anything he says about the home team seriously because his face is buried so deep in their jocks? (Hrudey)
I’d take 100 Remendas over Hrudey.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Kypreos calling out Gaudreau for the wrist shaking. Even called it a mechanism :laugh:.

Hrudey of course defends him and says he doesn't do it nearly as much as he used to. Sure, Kelly. And my shit is purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Which is worse?:

A. Without a doubt.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I also like how he called it "theatrics" after Byfuglien love tapped him.
It was actually much worse than I thought even. He does it constantly, just that the camera has usually moved on.

Unfortunately in Connor's case, to have success in this league, the theatrics do seem to work. Look at Ratchuk and Johnny.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
It was actually much worse than I thought even. He does it constantly, just that the camera has usually moved on.

Unfortunately in Connor's case, to have success in this league, the theatrics do seem to work. Look at Ratchuk and Johnny.

He's talented as all hell and this part of his game is what makes me despise him the most. It's almost like an OCD trigger now. If he played for another team, I'd still despise him because of it but because he's a Flame, it compounds it lol.

Reactions: BlackDogg

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Hamonic is a sniper now. Hockey gods pushing me away from watching the NHL.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Calgary has everything we need, snipers and D and sniper D. That shot would have been 12" wide by any of our D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad