Around the League 2018-19 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Wooof Vegas is bad and made us look silly. This hurts

Meh, don't look to deep into it. Edmonton treated the game Saturday like a playoff game. I imagine they were pretty stiff and sore and as the game went on last night, were getting tired. Then factor in how they lost the game before, I don't think they're heads and hearts weren't in it, especially when Vegas pumped those quick ones in.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
St. Louis loses to the Kings. Second straight game they haven't scored and third time in four games. Quenneville time?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I know it has been years but I wonder if he wants to go back to St. Louis.
They fit what he is reportedly looking for. The Blues should be a lot better than they are but I suspect are being held back by a bad coach.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
This...feels...darker than the decade that I shall not name.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Meh, don't look to deep into it. Edmonton treated the game Saturday like a playoff game. I imagine they were pretty stiff and sore and as the game went on last night, were getting tired. Then factor in how they lost the game before, I don't think they're heads and hearts weren't in it, especially when Vegas pumped those quick ones in.
Excuses.

Reactions: CF84 and Deegee

North

Jun 25, 2009
Possible unpopular opinion: Kyle Connor is a better all around player than Patrick Laine. Like them both but Connor impresses me more.

Reactions: Oilhawks

North

Jun 25, 2009
Not for us

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory seems to be a recurring theme for this team. Ever since last season when a game matters they shit the bed.

Anyways not the right thread for this comment so I'll stop there.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

You seriously expected a different outcome against Vegas? That game had 'L' all over it before it began. Edmonton rarely shows up on the back half of B2Bs and the way they've been playing against struggling teams like Florida and Colorado, it was no surprise they got pumped.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Buffalo wins again.

There is one team and fan base I'm happy for. It seems like they're playing decent hockey, hopefully they can keep it up.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Buffalo wins again.

There is one team and fan base I'm happy for. It seems like they're playing decent hockey, hopefully they can keep it up.

Skinner playing out of his mind there. Dahlin making an immediate impact. Amazing what a N1 D can do for a team. That kid is going to be amazing.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Skinner playing out of his mind there. Dahlin making an immediate impact. Amazing what a N1 D can do for a team. That kid is going to be amazing.

There's another guy Chiarelli missed out on. Cliff Pu and three mid round picks is all it took to land Skinner. Good for Botterill to go out and get him. Now can he afford to keep him there and extend him.

North

Jun 25, 2009
There's another guy Chiarelli missed out on. Cliff Pu and three mid round picks is all it took to land Skinner. Good for Botterill to go out and get him. Now can he afford to keep him there and extend him.

He wants to get paid. Buffalo is going to have fun with that negotiation.

Reactions: McFuhryous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad