Around the League 2018-19 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Getzlaf was chirping Simmonds from the safety of his own bench earlier in this game.

Ducks lose again.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
What's better than being generational? Whatever it is, Pastrnak is that now. More goals than Matthews.

Universal talent? I guess that doesn't cover all time though. 4 dimensional talent?

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
I wasn't an Aberg fan myself but if he ends up putting together a really good year McLellan is going to look awfully dumb for the way he used him in training camp.

I'm not sure he touched the ice with another top six forward the whole pre-season.

Reactions: Oilhawks and nabob

space321

May 11, 2011
I wasn't an Aberg fan myself but if he ends up putting together a really good year McLellan is going to look awfully dumb for the way he used him in training camp.

I'm not sure he touched the ice with another top six forward the whole pre-season.

Sounds similar to how he's using Puljujarvi right now lol

Reactions: Aerrol and Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
He put all his top 6 eggs into Rattie’s basket.

He’s a stubborn and stupid coach when it comes to personnel decisions in particular. Exposed for that tonight. Aberg doing well is just icing on the cake.

Last edited:

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Another late horseshoe goal by CGY to get yet another unsustainable win.

The horshshoe metaphor goes with their image though. Wannabe cowboys or whatever they do down there.

Good on them.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

You do realize he had issues when he went to ANA as well. He was also waived by them.

The kid needs to figure is shit out. Hopefully for him he has.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Guys like Aberg come and go. He's kinda like Steve Bernier in the sense that he'll look good for a couple of games here and there but will fade into nothing and end up in the AHL more often than he'll play in the bigs.

Reactions: frag2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad