Around the League 2018-19 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Bill Peters gets a lot of power plays.

Edit: I should say, compared to what his teams get called for. +170 in PP/PK differential since he became a head coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mav3rick07

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Posters writing Eberle’s obituary left looking silly again. Seems like they never tire of it though :dunno:

Ha go figure I say one thing and he cashes in on a blowout game. Good for Ebs.

To quote Colby Armstrong when commenting on Eb’s goals “it doesn’t get much easier than that”.

I did like that move on his first goal, wish Drai would try that more often. If we had a real point shot threat he’d probably have more space down low to do it.

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Posters writing Eberle’s obituary left looking silly again. Seems like they never tire of it though :dunno:

Happened last season too when he started cold.

I'm not an Eberle fan in the least but he's good for 20+ goals, 50+ points every season.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Some of you (I admit, out of necessity) did "cheer" for the Leafs yesterday, so there is evidence nothing is impossible :D.

I really want to also cheer for the Oilers and I secretly do anyway. May as well admit it. You guys almost made it impossible (not your fault or anything). Luckily I can just smile/laugh at your (anti Leafs) comments. Some of them are even very much true. I really tried my best to find another team in the west, but a) the dislike for the Leafs is pretty much the same everywhere lol and b) McDavid is too much fun to watch. So I'll watch anyway.

So here I am. If you see me posting on this board, I do it as an Oilers fan. If you find it weird or anything, feel free to ignore me, but I can't help to not love the Oilers.

Welcome aboard!
And don't worry, we all love the Leafs......

Just as long as we don't have to hear about them!! (JK!)

Reactions: Cappuccino

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Unbelievable. When is the last time we've done that? f*** you Buffalo.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Hahaha not watching but the Sabres f***ing suck, hold a lead all game then give it up in the last minute. Classic Oilers move, Buffalo.

Reactions: Oilhawks

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
And proceed to lose in OT.

Hahaha exactly. Not really upset about the Flames, I still dont see them making the playoffs.

I despise the Sabres and everything about them. Gutless ownership and management that deliberately tanked by trading away performing players - and now they have an overpaid diva in Eichel to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad