Around the League - 2015/2016 Edition Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
It would have been hilarious if Weise had been traded to Columbus before Torts was hired. I'd legitimately feel bad pretty bad for him.

Was hilarious when Gelinas signed with the Florida Panthers where Iron Mike was in charge (eg., Mad Mike really tore into Gelinas during his 'reign of terror' as coach of the Canucks).

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Draisaitl has been on fire lately.

I will admit i never thought he would adjust to NHL speed this quickly or well. Thought it might take a few years. Will be interesting to see who comes out on top on the forward side for the 4 forwards we often discussed pre-draft.

Fantasy Q: Who would you rather have for a deep keeper multi-cat? Donskoi [SJ] or Vatrano [BOS]?

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
I liked Draisaitl but I'm always worried about players who dominate junior using their size, and also about players who have poor skating. I felt like Draisaitl could be one of the best picks in the draft, or completely bust. Obviously that's true for a lot of players like Nylander and Ehlers, but moreso with Draisaitl. Still shocked they took him ahead of Bennett, though. I had Bennett at 1

I literally never watch junior and have no idea what I'm talking about, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad