Around the League 2013-14 Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
I'll put it this way, it may seem that Devils fans hate the Kings but it's not the truth. We absolutely hate losing on every level and we're extremely passionate. Losing in the Cup finals is miserable. Your team is pretty damn ****ing incredible to watch these past few years. I have the up-most respect for your organization and players. Good luck tomorrow night and if you do advance, please take those ******** out in the Finals.

We will do you proud bother and we appreciate your support big time. Send some good vibes our way for tomorrow.

Oh and as someone who grew up in CT, I can say from first hand experience…**** the Rangers.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
New Jersey use to be one of my favorite teams.

Parise,Elias,Gionta,Madden,Langenbrunner,Zubrus,Zajac,Martin,Clarkson,Brodeur,etc.

Very solid.

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
Islanders fan asking for you guys to do us all a favor, win tomorrow, and then steamroll the Rags in 4 or 5 games. Someone needs to shut them all up, and I think you guys have a better chance at doing it than Chicago :nod:

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
The Rangers have a good forecheck and good up-ice pressure, but Jesus Christ, Montreal was literally throwing the puck away every chance they could. If a guy had two options, guaranteed he'd pick the worse one. Turning away from clean looks at the net to attempt a better play, throwing it into the neutral zone hoping for a connection....I mean the Rangers did all the right things but it still felt like that win fell off a truck.

Lunqvist had the save of the postseason as well, on just about the only chance he had to roll out of bed for, and it wasn't even a direct shot by the Canadiens.

Tokarski deserved far, far better.

Aela*

New Jersey use to be one of my favorite teams.

Parise,Elias,Gionta,Madden,Langenbrunner,Zubrus,Zajac,Martin,Clarkson,Brodeur,etc.

Very solid.

Brodeur is one of my favorite players in the league. Always has been. I really liked Langenbrunner and Zajac too, even now.

They were all great though, honestly.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
The rangers are incredibly one dimensional and soft at the center position. That's where you guys would really dominate them. They are extremely quick and speedy on the wing, but aside from Kreider and Poulliot those are smurfs who the kings should eradicate. Nash is a powerless forward who is arguably one of the most overpaid players in the NHL. With all that said, the Rangers defense is the real deal. They all can skate and not wilt under pressure.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The rangers are incredibly one dimensional and soft at the center position. That's where you guys would really dominate them. They are extremely quick and speedy on the wing, but aside from Kreider and Poulliot those are smurfs who the kings should eradicate. Nash is a powerless forward who is arguably one of the most overpaid players in the NHL. With all that said, the Rangers defense is the real deal. They all can skate and not wilt under pressure.

Very true. We shouldn't underrate them.

That being said we're having a good contest against imo the best puck moving team in the NHL with Duncan Keith and co. I'm not quite as scared of Dan "fast Matt Greene" Girardi. Though I guess I'd better do penance at the altars of both Jesus McDonagh and the King who hasn't won anything.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
lol at the Rangers fans on the main board. Please hockey gods let us be the Western team to face them. Please!

Hawks would pound them too.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
lol at the Rangers fans on the main board. Please hockey gods let us be the Western team to face them. Please!

Hawks would pound them too.

They are happy/proud that their team won (as they should be) so I totally get that. They also know that they are going to be seen as an underdog EVERYWHERE against either Chicago or L.A., so they feel the need to push back HARD and very annoyingly. It's already old...

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I don't think Chicago would beat the Rangers, The Hawks are going to have nothing left in the tank if they advance.

So how about that Thomas Vanish guy > :)

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Ok watched the full game (DVR) was working late.

My goodness, that was a piss poor effort by the Habs. Terrible. They might as well, not even have shown up.

KingKopitar11*

If the Hawks do make it out, I want them to destroy the Rangers so bad that their boards disappear off HF too.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I'm interested to see which team overspends to bring in Vanek. His performance in these playoffs was quite uninspiring. I hope it's Minnesota that overpays for him.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Rangers beat the Kings once in the regular season. They totally have us figured out. #RagFanLogic

Hawks are totally ****ed because the Rangers beat them twice in the regular season. Twice! #NoChanceRagsIn3

KingKopitar11*

Rangers beat the Kings once in the regular season. They totally have us figured out. #RagFanLogic

Hawks are totally ****ed because the Rangers beat them twice in the regular season. Twice! #NoChanceRagsIn3

Man just like how the Ducks shafted us in regular season... We're doomed.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Man just like how the Ducks shafted us in regular season... We're doomed.

Dude that single Rags win back in October of 2013 counts for a lot, cuz it proved they know how to beat us. Plus AV used to coach in the West and he too knows how to beat us. But we can't beat AV because he is coaching a Dynasty now and NY is not Vancouver, bro.

lol, I can't wait to stomp on their faces. I'll also root for Chicgao to crush them if we somehow **** this up.

KingKopitar11*

Dude that single Rags win back in October of 2013 counts for a lot, cuz it proved they know how to beat us. Plus AV used to coach in the West and he too knows how to beat us. But we can't beat AV because he is coaching a Dynasty now and NY is not Vancouver, bro.

lol, I can't wait to stomp on their faces. I'll also root for Chicgao to crush them if we somehow **** this up.

But bro it's AV it's gonna be hard to know his tendencies. How are we going to beat the Rangerz dynasty they r soo elite. They have a top 3 center in Richards and top 3 defensemen. And top 1 goalie.

Rick the franchise Nash is so hot right now too bro very scary.

Lol

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Islanders fan asking for you guys to do us all a favor, win tomorrow, and then steamroll the Rags in 4 or 5 games. Someone needs to shut them all up, and I think you guys have a better chance at doing it than Chicago :nod:

Is it bad that I welcome the support but would cheer for the Rangers over the Blackhawks ? The Blackhawks are like your rival in high school that beats you in everything and lets you know it

tumblr_mypindYwko1qgizego2_500.gif

and then on the last day of senior year you find out you edged your rival's g.p.a. by one one-hundredth so you run a lap slow-mo on the track, deliriously happy, to the cheers of the crowd.

rocky.celebrating.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad