Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Just to remind St. Louis fans...

Under Hitchcock

10-17 playoff record
1 playoff series win (over Joe Thornton lead Sharks)
Blew 2-0 series leads back to back years. Losing 4 in a row both years
Lost Game 5 at home in 2-2 series three straight years

Their playoff ineptness resume rivals the Sharks.

Even worse when you factor in the decades in a row (I think it was decades anyway) of making the playoffs and still no cups.

Ron*

What the hell, I turned the game off after the first, figured it was done.

The Hawks just don't seem right. I know they have some key injuries right now, but they haven't been right all season.

Or we could point to that recent four game winning streak getting them back on track, then the injury bug bit them.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Hawks just don't seem right. I know they have some key injuries right now, but they haven't been right all season.

Or we could point to that recent four game winning streak getting them back on track, then the injury bug bit them.

Variety of factors right now

- Hossa + Keith both out with injuries
- A lot of kids in lineup as Hawks are icing 6 rookies (Panarin , TVR , Gustafsson , Svedberg , Kero and Hartman) and 2 guys in 2nd year (Dano + TT)
- D can be shaky at times with 3 rookies and Daley (Who is awful) out there

Also tonight Crawford had bad game ,, Was playing well this season but really sucked tonight

Overall Hawks aren't as good as last year and really need kids to step up as well as some struggling vets

Ron*

I know Julie Stewart-Binks has hockey cred.

She needs to start bringing it in her interviews. That was pathetic. Senseless questions even a moron like Stewart could answer without difficulty.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
This ****ing headshot **** needs to go, it has no business being used by players in the NHL. I like watching physical hockey, but when it gets malicious with guys seemingly trying to end careers, that's where I draw a line.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I know Julie Stewart-Binks has hockey cred.

She needs to start bringing it in her interviews. That was pathetic. Senseless questions even a moron like Stewart could answer without difficulty.

She does have sports cred for sure, just chalk this one up to her producers giving her the questions. That was Alex Curry type questions without her having look at her notes to remember them.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
What's even more fun than seeing the Blues lose is the Blackhawks choking.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mj1kujqmn31qkt655o4_250.gif

Ron*

Vancouver loses again; treading water. 6-3-4 = 6-7. They aren't even that good.

Ron*

Florida has got some skaters. Too bad their passes don't connect all that much.

I know it's the third period and the Ducks' defensemen are now engaging, but the Ducks got some definite issues on defense this season. They had a great game against Chicago (which they lost anyway in OT), but other than that, their defense has not been impressive so far this season overall.

Ron*

that's a common line for them "Much the the chagrin of the paying [official that missed/made the call]"

I know, but still nice to hear. They are basically trolling the fans for not being knowledgeable.

Chick Hearn used to do the same thing, for both home and away crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad