Around the League '15-'15 V--Merry Everything Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Oh my lord, Toronto is completely broken.

Stahp SJ, they're already dead. 7-0.

Just kidding don't stop this is terrific

Bernier was in net for all 7 sheesh! Everyone was a minus except for Reilly and Matthias. Toronto GTFOH! :laugh:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Surprise, another team that got up for us and blew their wad.

Look at that turnstile defense. Last night that was 4 guys back forming a soccer wall.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
But the Leafs has the best December in the history of hockey. I only know this because their charming fans kept telling us in our GDT. They will celebrate it with a parade and banner raising next week. I wish I lived close enough to go.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Kings' Stanley Cup goalie trio vs each other this season:

10/7/15 Jones vs Quick
Jones: W, 19 SV, 20 SA
Quick: L, 27 SV, 32 SA

12/17/15 Jones vs Bernier
Jones: W, 27 SV, 31 SA
Bernier: L, 26 SV, 29 SA

12/19/15 Quick vs Bernier
Quick: L, 29 SV, 32 SA
Bernier: 26 SV, 26 SA

12/22/15 Jones vs Quick
Jones: W, 33 SV, 36 SA
Quick: L, 18 SV, 22 SA

1/9/16 Bernier vs Jones
Bernier: L, 24 SV, 31 SA
Jones: W, 28 SV, 28 SA

Martin Jones, come on down! Quick is winless, LOL.

Last edited:

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
TO's 3# is Dion right? That was the defender on that play?

Where those Leaf fans now?

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
From TSN 960 yesterday, of the 15 teams that have contacted the Bolts for Druoin, the WC teams are in the drivers seat as Steve Y would prefer him in the West. Ducks and Blues appear to have the edge, with the Flames as well. The asking price for Drouin is thought to be a similar player or a prospect (a top 10 pick or a legit top-six forward or top-four defenseman). It's thought that the Bolts asked the Blues for Robby Fabbri.

Damien Cox saying that Yandle wll be moved at the Deadline

Teams inquiring about Roman Polack were turned off by Papa Lou's high price which is expected to drop by next month. The Leafs will be in the sellers market big time.

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
Toronto better step up, or they'll lose the January Cup; which is not as good as the December Cup but better than Stanley cup for sure. Good luck Toronto.

Also, it's probably considered dirty to have a team score more than 6 goals and get shutout. Waiting for suspension on the entire Sharks team. Poor innocent clean Leafs.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I think Toronto has too many cooks in the kitchen to turn it around.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I think we need someone good with video editing to make Doughty propaganda videos every time he has a good game.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
From TSN 960 yesterday, of the 15 teams that have contacted the Bolts for Druoin, the WC teams are in the drivers seat as Steve Y would prefer him in the West. Ducks and Blues appear to have the edge, with the Flames as well. The asking price for Drouin is thought to be a similar player or a prospect (a top 10 pick or a legit top-six forward or top-four defenseman). It's thought that the Bolts asked the Blues for Robby Fabbri.

Damien Cox saying that Yandle wll be moved at the Deadline

Teams inquiring about Roman Polack were turned off by Papa Lou's high price which is expected to drop by next month. The Leafs will be in the sellers market big time.

Am I the only one who thinks Drouin is massively overrated! I don't even think he's all that good. Don't get any playing time because you well suck then demand a trade. Haven't seen this before.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't think he's been given a chance to do anything in an offensive role, but it doesn't look like he wants to get his hands dirty, either. Other prospects drafted around him were handed spots to sink or swim and he's mad he wasn't, but gotta try harder too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad