GDT: Arizona @ Toronto. 7:00 on TSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
I can't believe I looked forward to this all day. This is terrible hockey to watch.

True, this is some awful entertainment right now. It got better under Keefe but were drifting back to boring hockey in my opinion.

Reactions: LeafsRus

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
Honestly leafs we controlling that period completely and just didnt finish.

Coyotes didn't have a shot for like 8 minutes.

Happens in hockey all the time. Team is getting chances and cant finish, other team comes down and scores.

The goal was a lot of mistakes by multiple players.

I think they dominate the 3rd and win by 2 or 3

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
So is this on the goalie or the billionaire boys club or are we still blaming Babcock :laugh: Free Gallant? Sometimes even a pretty good coach can't get the game out of a group of players. These guys look mediocre and we don't have the crutch of the porous Hutch. I blame the players more than the coach for the sad sack start. They are still sad sack. If only the young guns were half as talented as their agents insisted they were:huh:.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
So is it ok to panic yet? I think we need a retool honestly. Sell Barrie for a first and retool over the summer. Balance out the cap a bit and let's try again next year with a full Keefe training camp.

We’ve been panicking since November. This is who the Leafs are.

Reactions: LeafsRus

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I can't believe I looked forward to this all day. This is terrible hockey to watch.
I feel like that's on you at this point. I'm basically doing what I can to avoid watching full games (and failing, clearly)

Reactions: Smif

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
So is Keefe already going Babcock? Leafs aren't scoring, staying to the outside, no offensive momentum, yet no in game line adjustments.

Enough.

Never go full Babcock.

Leafy Undergrowth

Feb 4, 2013
I'm beginning to think "60 minute effort" is a mythical concept from ages past. If it were real it would've manifested by now in one of these games through pure chance.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
It's cute you think this overpaid bunch of suck would care
This.

Fans are dreamers

Matthews can't show hustle while on the ice.

Getting outplayed by a team on a back to back

Reactions: Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad