GDT: Arizona @ Toronto. 7:00 on TSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I still want them to pick up one more guy just so Hutch isn't 3rd on the depth, I don't even want him as the 1st call up

We have Kaskisuo. We should not bother wasting more assets on another goalie.

Trade Hutch to a team that will need a 3rd goalie at some point, like San Jose or the Rangers. We could get some AHL depth in return, which the Marlies sorely need.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I feel your pain and totally get it, sorry you had to go through all that. I believe my ex to be a sociopath and I could tell you stories that are almost impossible to believe/comprehend unless you've lived through it. And to borrow a phrase from you - and the litany of other things she did would take up a lot more space to write and open wounds I don't care to.

I'm getting better at not letting it occupy my thoughts but it's hard as she's the mother of my child which basically means she's like a curse that will never be lifted.

Cheers!

Ditto... except NPD... which is more like Babcock.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Hoping for a Leafs win of course but also hoping that I get to see most of the game on the eve of my colonoscopy. No doubt that there will be a few mad dashes away from the tv...

Reactions: al secord

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Arizona was the turning point the last time round.

After Babcock lost 8 of his last 13 games he was removed and Keefe 1st game was a 3-1 win against Coyotes that started a string of wins post coaching change.

Now Keefe himself finds himself in a similar position of having lost 8 of his last 13 games and once again Arizona is on the slate.

Lets hope history repeats itself and a win tonight is the launching pad for another winning streak of 8-9 wins in the next dozen games to catapult us firmly into the playoff race towards securing a playoff spot.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
upload_2020-2-11_11-55-9.png

Reactions: al secord and glue

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Campbell starting per Keefe. Tavares game time decision.

Do we know who is starting for Arizona today, is it Adin Hill ?

If so this will be an interesting sideline as I thought prior to acquiring Campbell that Adin Hill would have been a good target to upgrade on Hutchinson.

With Darcy Kuemper potentially out and Raanta playing last night this might be Campbell vs Hill battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad