Pre-Game Talk: Arizona/Nashville Series (Livin' The Bubble Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Hoping I don't have to pay for it since my nhl.tv subscription didn't get discounted with the shortened season. Also, any VPN will allow you pick up the games and avoid the blackout restrictions. Most services aren't too costly. Having lived in SoCal, now further north, there are many blackout games I need to avoid.
Almost every game is blacked out because of NBC and NBC Sports. I was expecting to only have issues with the Coyotes games. It is only $5 but what is the point when almost every game scheduled is/will be blacked out. I have sent them a complaint requesting a refund. Will call tomorrow. To make matters worse NBC has terrible streaming capability always freezes during the commercials and I have to refresh the feed. Stuck listening to Sirius on a delay.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Purchased the Play-In/Round Robin pack from NHL. A lot of hockey for $5. Have a feeling I will get boned and not get the Coyotes games due to blackout but the fingers are crossed. Blackouts irritate me. I don't have cable so have no access to USA for Fox Sports Arizona. Hoping for leniency from the NHL broadcasting Gods.
If you don't use a VPN, the blacked out games should be available 48 hours after they end, so you could grab the app and turn on the settings to hide scores and avoid all hockey news until the Coyotes are out or win the Cup.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Hoping to see:

Hall-Dvorak-Garland
Soderberg-Schmaltz-Kessel
Hayton-Stepan-Keller
Crouse-Richardson-Hinostroza

or if Schmaltz doesn’t play...

Hall-Dvorak-Garland
Keller-Hayton-Kessel
Crouse-Stepan-Hinostroza
Soderberg-Richardson-Fischer

But I’m not sure RT has the balls to put Hayton there...even though I think he should.

Reactions: PuckLife

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Almost every game is blacked out because of NBC and NBC Sports. I was expecting to only have issues with the Coyotes games. It is only $5 but what is the point when almost every game scheduled is/will be blacked out. I have sent them a complaint requesting a refund. Will call tomorrow. To make matters worse NBC has terrible streaming capability always freezes during the commercials and I have to refresh the feed. Stuck listening to Sirius on a delay.
Tomorrow's game is on USA network.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Not for me. I got every game but the Pens/Habs but I was able to get around that pretty easily.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Hoping I don't have to pay for it since my nhl.tv subscription didn't get discounted with the shortened season. Also, any VPN will allow you pick up the games and avoid the blackout restrictions. Most services aren't too costly. Having lived in SoCal, now further north, there are many blackout games I need to avoid.
I didn’t have to pay the 5 bucks. It just picked up where it left off.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I have Cox and I watched a bit of Pittsburgh/Montreal and Calgary/Winnipeg, and both were on NBC's channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad