Seravalli: Arizona looking to improve their roster, will not be taking cap dumps or trading Keller/Schmaltz/Crouse

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
...yup, they were...for the last two years...wanna ask ANYONE who the worse-run Organisation is??...:dunno:
63A11305-EF5E-498B-9610-3933009C54CF.jpeg

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Besides Myers with 1 million salary but a 6 mil cap hit who are options that are similar ?

An obvious name for a few picks is Saragovich

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I will believe it when I see it.

Especially when it comes from the same idiot that believes buying out TJ Brodie is a good plan.
He's senile...leave em alone!

God, I hope so. Nothing like seeing a player end up on his hometown team. I'm sure Toronto fans will be very happy for him.
I will change my user name to MatthewsTheNoble
Stay mad.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
"Arizona looking to improve their roster"

For some reason, it seems fitting that the Coyotes actually have to say that out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: Heldig

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
God, I hope so. Nothing like seeing a player end up on his hometown team. I'm sure Toronto fans will be very happy for him.
I will change my user name to MatthewsTheNoble

I also hope you get Matthews. You'll get to experience the joy of seeing him float in the post season (if you even make it). I'm sure he'll be thrilled to play in front of 4000 screaming fans, not to mention see his endorsement deals get cut in half, but at least it'll be his hometown team.

And what would they pay him with?

Shares in the team, like the destitute Penguins gave Mario.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad