OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Man..... who dis guy???

His production in that league and the u15 league last year is not as good as Mason McTavish at his age but pretty comparable to Jack Quinn at his age. In the zone of true top prospect, though. The 6 goals is a real accomplishment, though, for a 15 year old in that league from what I can tell.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Josh Doan's Dad will be playing for Arizona Polo Club at the November Polo Championships. He was on Fox 10 this morning.

1664557869415.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Schemp

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Is it a good sign when your home opener in your sub-5k-capacity arena isn't sold out yet?
363 seats left.

A little secret, in 2012 they couldn't sell out the playoff games vs Nashville. They came over to Luke AFB and gave tickets away. I already had a ticket but I grabbed 2 for my wife and daughter. The tix were in the lower bowl behind the Coyotes shoot once goal. There were plenty of empty seats when I went and checked on them during the game ( My ticket was in the upper bowl with a buddy of mine.). I think I could have gotten them for one of the WCF games but my daughter's HS graduation was that night.

There's still time but I wonder if they come limping in with a couple of points after the first 6 games if they'll get that sell out.

Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
Do we know how many of the empties are in the student section?
None in the student section. There might end up being some but those tickets haven't been released to students yet. My son said he signed up for some ticket program thing (EDIT: I texted and asked him; it's called Coyotes University), as you need not only your student ID to get in, but it's linked to your ASU Ticketmaster account similar to when they buy tickets to an ASU football game. Tickets are non-transferrable even between students, but that's the only thing he's heard so far that's a certainty. They haven't even been told what the final price is going to be, only that there will be Ticketmaster fees, naturally.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Boys in the Boat is a great book. Here's a crazy stat for you, when Cal traveled to Seattle for the 1933 race against UW, 80k people lined the shores to watch...ROWING! I guess not having TV, video games, or the internet forces people to find other entertainment venues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad