Arizona Coyotes are the Seattle Kraken / Florida Panthers of the 23-24 season

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
First time really watching them this year but how active their D is in the offensive zone is a problem. Weakside is always active and generating a lot of lateral plays.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
The only caveat is Ingram maintaining his all world play. It's not the same as Florida or Seattle because they have so much talent waiting in the wings. No one is watching But (6'9?) and Simashev (6'5), but they have giants coming up to suppliment this core, Guenther (6'2), Geekie (6'3) Hrabal (6'7) all of them are mobile and skilled.

Reactions: Nowotny

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
We are playing above expectations..more because of pleasant surprises; Macelli, Carcone, Kesselring

we are about 55% in the rebuild according to BA , and we won’t be making any massive trades, unless it helps the future. Alotbof our previous gms at this point would trade for someone like Taylor Hall and set us years back. I like BA sticking to his guns.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
We are playing above expectations..more because of pleasant surprises; Macelli, Carcone, Kesselring

we are about 55% in the rebuild according to BA , and we won’t be making any massive trades, unless it helps the future. Alotbof our previous gms at this point would trade for someone like Taylor Hall and set us years back. I like BA sticking to his guns.

Feels like Adam Henrique for a 3rd rounder is the perfect trade for the Yotes ala Brian Boyle to the Leafs.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
LOL nobody wants to go to SLC so the Yotes are all playing out of their minds to try to increase their trade value. Limited golf, bad Mexican food, strange liquor laws, funky religious neighbors, and the supply of hot chicks .... yeah.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It wasn’t that bad of a prediction. They seemed ready to take another step. I’m surprised they did so poorly this year.
They were close to a playoff spot or in it at one point i think, but then they went on a major losing skid and took themselves out of it.

I do wonder if at that time, there were rumors of this relocation actually happening and it had an effect in the locker room.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
They were close to a playoff spot or in it at one point i think, but then they went on a major losing skid and took themselves out of it.

I do wonder if at that time, there were rumors of this relocation actually happening and it had an effect in the locker room.

Their 14 game losing streak started when relocation rumors started to heat up, they were at wild card spot before that.

Hard to think that it is all coincidence

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad