GDT: Arizona Coyotes (16-25-6) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (22-23-4) 7:30 P.M - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Oh my.. you can really see it in kessel's eyes. He doesn't appreciate being in toronto and doesn't play with 100 anymore. Part of him probably hates being here. It's a real shame. We should trade these type of losers away and get some. I like Phil's talent, but he doesn't want to be here anymore. Trade him fast. He might score tonight btw. Still, not a winner. To me... seeing some of our players is so fake. Phaneuf, Kessel, Clarkson.. LOL what a horrible team. Horachek is one of the worst, never wins in toronto. Might win tonight, but still... he almost NEVER wins hockey games with the maple leafs. That's what we wanted. That's what we wanted.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
We gotta keep this Lupul guy around. If all he gets is a 2nd why bother.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Oh my.. you can really see it in kessel's eyes. He doesn't appreciate being in toronto and doesn't play with 100 anymore. Part of him probably hates being here. It's a real shame. We should trade these type of losers away and get some. I like Phil's talent, but he doesn't want to be here anymore. Trade him fast. He might score tonight btw. Still, not a winner. To me... seeing some of our players is so fake. Phaneuf, Kessel, Clarkson.. LOL what a horrible team. Horachek is one of the worst, never wins in toronto. Might win tonight, but still... he almost NEVER wins hockey games with the maple leafs. That's what we wanted. That's what we wanted.

Kessel recently just said he doesn't want to play anywhere else. I like how people can see someone's face and correlate it with them hating the team their on.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
You started it off with some new material, but then you ruined it with another Horacek rant.

6/10

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Kessel recently just said he doesn't want to play anywhere else. I like how people can see someone's face and correlate it with them hating the team their on.

They say what they are taught to say. Robots.
How can he even say anything else :)

He wants to play somewhere else, where the atmosphere is different. Not a winner, only winners succeed in toronto. And they are rare.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
What a GREAT home start by a horachek coached team that has lost 7 straight. ****in great. This is the most pitiful team I've ever seen in my life. In any sports. How can this type of start even happen, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad