GDT: Arizona Coyotes (16-25-6) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (22-23-4) 7:30 P.M - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
i honestly hope we "win" tonight. i hope this "win" will motivate management to make some trades that will help this team "win" more games for the rest of the season.

Go Leafs Go.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Everybody should know that the Leafs will go on a win streak here. They are not THAT bad. Consequently, management will stand pat at the deadline while the Leafs end up picking in the #10-13 spot in the draft. Everybody and their mother knows this. I hope to be proven wrong.

We all see that pucks will start to go in here at some point. Especially now that we're getting a little bit healthier and Kessel is due to snap out of his awful slump. I just don't see this team as being THAT bad that they will continue to plummet in the standings.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I hope we win tonight. Starting to feel bad for the younger guys like Rielly. He was seething last night, very frustrated.

Dont want it to ruin him.

mikebel111*

You don't say, very insightful with a valid point to the thread.

Exactly:laugh:
I dont like Clarkson as a player as much as the next guy, but that comment was totally random and unwarranted
Well atleast until the game starts:laugh:

mikebel111*

I have a feeling we need just one win and than a huge streak starts.
The issue is will we finish 9th?

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Expecting another Noscorachek special

Probably go down 2-0 early and then start applying a ****** trap system.

Sep 18, 2009
Exactly:laugh:
I dont like Clarkson as a player as much as the next guy, but that comment was totally random and unwarranted
Well atleast until the game starts:laugh:

It was a joke, based on the Mod warning that tanking comments are not allowed but "What a dumb turnover" and "Clarkson is terrible" are acceptable

mikebel111*

Its getting close to the point that if they do play a defensive system, now they cant score.
I wonder if or when Horachek opens it up.
The brightside is that they can outplay other teams, and play decent defence, question is can they score as well?
Right now answer is no, but it can change.
That is really all I care about at this stage

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Hard to be optimistic but if we win the next 2 and the the bruins lose the next 2 we are only 5 points away from the 2nd wildcard spot by Sunday. Just sayin.

Rufio65*

trade. bozak, kessel, gardiner, for the staal brothers. trade phaneuf.

make eric staal captain

I wouldn't move Bozak or Phil. Phil is in a major slump but goal scorers like him don't grow on trees. Bozak isn't a number one centre but he produces and is good on draws, only a handful of guys in this league can make the pass that he made to JVR last night.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, of note, the ACC is jammed pack with scouts apparently.

No surprise, we and Arizona may be the two bigger sellers this year.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Also, of note, the ACC is jammed pack with scouts apparently.

No surprise, we and Arizona may be the two bigger sellers this year.

We got the goods, great opportunity for our guys to show off their skills before the draft.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Can a mod please use the proper prefix for this thread, so this thread shows up when one searches for GDT in future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad