Confirmed Trade: [ARI/NYR] Patrick Nemeth, 2025 2nd, c. 2026 2nd/2024 3rd for Ty Emberson

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Drury, you are an idiot. you already wasted so many draft pics in such a short period of time, it is ridiculous.

Reactions: kp61c

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Very future 2nd and 3rd (or optional 2nd) with Emberson going the other way.

Seems fair all around.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005

If this is what the Rangers paid to get rid of Nemeth, God help the Knights trying to fix their mess. They’re gonna have to include Brisson in any move. They still can’t even announce the Riley Smith deal.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Just a horrible horrible player. Too damn bad he couldn’t have gotten hit by a taxi and taken the ltir route as opposed to the trading a 2nd to get rid of his worthless ass route.

I f***ing hate Nemeth. I hope his AC never works as long as he’s in Arizona.

Why you heff to be mad?

But also, it's hot here. Not sure you fully understand what you wished on him

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Expensive dump for 2.5M player, but after playing around with the Rangers capfriendly page, I could see how important that 2.5M was for them this off-season.

Allowed to sign Trocheck, and potentially even bring in a 4C like Johan Larsson before the FA is over.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. GM's usually choose not to pay this type of price, but I like it.

Reactions: RickChartraw

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
A little expensive for a guy who could be buried with only 1.3 on the cap, but when you have no cap, I guess you have no wiggle room to negotiate with other teams...

Drury, you are an idiot. you already wasted so many draft pics in such a short period of time, it is ridiculous.
We have way too many prospects right now who can't break the roster. We're talking about draft picks that are 5+ years away if they make the NHL. You can argue those picks can be used elsewhere, like in a bigger package, but what exactly are we getting with no roster space or cap space?

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Coyotes eating a garbage NYR contract lmao, I hate that garbage franchise so much

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
A little expensive for a guy who could be buried with only 1.3 on the cap, but when you have no cap, I guess you have no wiggle room to negotiate with other teams...

We have way too many prospects right now who can't break the roster. We're talking about draft picks that are 5+ years away if they make the NHL. You can argue those picks can be used elsewhere, like in a bigger package, but what exactly are we getting with no roster space or cap space?

now we have too many maybe, at that time at the rate we are going we will have not enough.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Good trade chips for the future, when AZ is HOPEFULLY looking to take the next step from tank to bubble. All those 25/26 picks will help them acquire some decent young roster players.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Good trade chips for the future, when AZ is HOPEFULLY looking to take the next step from tank to bubble. All those 25/26 picks will help them acquire some decent young roster players.
There is variability the further out you go. NYR could win the cup or be in full meltdown. Not a bad gamble.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad