Are you rooting for Bruins or Rangers?

lovecat

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto,ON
I am just curious, especially for neutral fans. I have no hostility towards the Bruins, but still the next series will sting a little and I think I'm leaning more towards the Rangers. It will also be interesting to see how Boston does against NY to get an idea of how we really measured up in round 1.

Last edited:

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
bruins for sure, i hope they atleast win the east.

that 3rd period meltdown and comeback was a huge learning experience for the Leafs, the Bruins are a prototypical playoff team

Kyle Doobas*

As horrific as our meltdown was, it couldn't have happened against a better team. Go Bruins the rest of the way.

leafstilldeath*

do not hate the rags but dislike them a bit more than the bears. so bruins in this series. Caps lost too so I really have no team to cheer for anymore :(

Also hoping Seguin goes on a streak...He is a boss on ice

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
As horrific as our meltdown was, it couldn't have happened against a better team. Go Bruins the rest of the way.

This. I like them even more than before the series started. They are classy and play good hockey.

It still hurts, but in mid-/longterm this was a good experience for our team.

I hope the Bruins will beat the Kings in the SCF.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Rangers. Lundqvist is one of my favorite players in this league so I would like to see him win something. Plus I just root against every Boston team.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Dont have hostility to either team, I just dislike the way the Rangers run their team and treat players.'

EDIT - Never thought of it from the draft pick angle. Go Rangers!

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Not really rooting for anyone. Would rather see the Rangers come out on top, but I'm just hoping for some good entertaining hockey. I noticed, watching the Penguins/Senators and Kings/Sharks, that the playoffs are definitely less exciting now that the Leafs are out. Anything hockey related reminds me of our epic collapse and puts a downer on the experience.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Boston, no question. Nothing but respect for them over, especially now that the emotion from Monday has subsided.

GO BRUINS....all the way.....

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Haha I have no idea why this is sparking my curiosity so much, but why do you absolutely detest the Rangers?

Not sure why really. It didn't really start until recently. It's one of those things I have no explanation for. I want to say their super slow, block every shot possible game style. I want to say, because of how Rick Nash and his "GIGANTIC WINGSPAN" is always discussed in every single game possible. I want to say, because they can successfully just throw briefcases of money at players and succeed at it.

But those aren't legitimate reasons. I genuinely don't know. I just hate them. I hope Boston manages to steamroll them. :laugh:

Yosho

Logic
Mar 30, 2010
Kitchener, ON
The Leafs may have collapsed, but Boston showed an incredible drive to come back. As fans of the losing team, I think it's noble to respect what Boston did and support them. I know a lot of their fans would support us if we had hung onto that lead.

Not a hateful bone in my body towards Boston. Well, maybe to Horton and Marchand, but that's understandable.

Go Boston.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I hate the bruins. Go Rangers, be eliminated in the eastern finals.

I think we have to root for draft position. I think best case scenario for us is a rangers sens and sharks wings final 4 right????

I don't cared out the other teams but if we get the player we want at 20 instead of 22 I'm happy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad