Pre-Game Talk: Are you a nervous Flyer?

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I am not that worried like in seasons past. I do expect them to be a tad rusty, that is natural after all of these days off.

Philly is a better ES team in this short season. 7th in the NHL goal differential. We are 17th

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
the flyers are an underrated team, their forwards are strong defensily which is good because their D is not strong in their own end. I suspect a 4-3 type game depending on the PPs

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
What kind of dick does something like that.
People tweet pictures of celebrities all the time…

…also I’m a tad concerned about the amount of time and where they had that time off. If they win I’ll been in super hype mode!

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
this was embarassing the person taking the video was hiding behind other people like a creep, it didnt feel like a pic of a celeb type thing, it was creepy
I’ll take your word for it guess. Maybe they had malicious intent or maybe they were trying to be discreet and ended up coming across as a voyeur.:eek:

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
the flyers are an underrated team, their forwards are strong defensily which is good because their D is not strong in their own end. I suspect a 4-3 type game depending on the PPs

I think they have some underrated pieces but I’ve had Hart too many times in fantasy. Until he shows up the way he’s capable of, the teams going no where. The bet on Martin Jones as back up is so insane to me.

Reactions: CornKicker

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
our SOG allowed is really concerning.
The Nurse Barrie pairing has been bleeding shots and chances against, and they play the most minutes. I'm sure Nurse will come around but we'll probably have to swap Barrie for Bouchard. Barrie simply can't handle top pair defensive minutes.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
The Nurse Barrie pairing has been bleeding shots and chances against, and they play the most minutes. I'm sure Nurse will come around but we'll probably have to swap Barrie for Bouchard. Barrie simply can't handle top pair defensive minutes.
The swap has been made a couple times in these 5 games already.
Its less of a swap and more of a transition IMO.

Barrie is a fine option at 3RD and Bouchard is looking comfortable alongside Nurse.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
The swap has been made a couple times in these 5 games already.
Its less of a swap and more of a transition IMO.

Barrie is a fine option at 3RD and Bouchard is looking comfortable alongside Nurse.

I think Barrie is fine as 3RD but in that case we need to improve on Slater/Russell

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I think Barrie is fine as 3RD but in that case we need to improve on Slater/Russell
They are fine as 6/7 Dmen as well. Anything more than a rental is not needed with Broberg/Samorukov/Lagesson available. We don't have the cap space for anyone better anyway.

Holland will pick up another Green/Kulikov with a 4th Rd pick at deadline.. Shouldn't expect much more.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Im just sad that the team has been rolling and had to take a 5 day break so early in the season.

Hoping for a good game but who knows how they will play with the long break

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Im just sad that the team has been rolling and had to take a 5 day break so early in the season.

Hoping for a good game but who knows how they will play with the long break
They've come out slow pretty much each game, so I suspect they'll be a bit flat and they'll just have to weather it as they get their legs under them.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
5rp0zg.jpg

And I bet in that universe, the Leafs still haven't won since 1967...

Can we get a segment with Gritty and Gene?

Thanks.

Probably not, it's like Clark Kent, I don't think he can be in the same room as Gritty. With his hair growing out, he's Gritty unmasked...

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
They've come out slow pretty much each game, so I suspect they'll be a bit flat and they'll just have to weather it as they get their legs under them.

Yeah and who the hell thinks flying cross coutnry and then back is a good schedule lol

EDIT: Oops thought the game was in philly. Post left up to be made fun of

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad