Speculation: Are we getting Auston FLOWthews for 2019-2020?

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011

He tweeted this pic a few days ago of him and Marleau out together on scooters in Arizona, as hilarious as that sounds. I remembered his hair getting fairly long during the playoffs vs the Bruins and it looks like he hasn't cut it yet. It's possible it might be there to stay for next season (at least until it can't anymore :laugh:). Yes folks, it's the offseason.

Ps. Matthews, please take your socks off.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
I have heard from a few people that there are rumours about Crosby being traded to Toronto. One of the people said he heard it was going to be for Matthews. I know this is not true but just wondering if anyone on here has heard anything about this.

Reactions: al secord

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Question did Sundin have hair when he became captain here? If not maybe that's what Leaf management is waiting for lol.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Question did Sundin have hair when he became captain here? If not maybe that's what Leaf management is waiting for lol.
mats_sundin.jpeg

Reactions: The Big D

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto

He tweeted this pic a few days ago of him and Marleau out together on scooters in Arizona, as hilarious as that sounds. I remembered his hair getting fairly long during the playoffs vs the Bruins and it looks like he hasn't cut it yet. It's possible it might be there to stay for next season (at least until it can't anymore :laugh:). Yes folks, it's the offseason.

Ps. Matthews, please take your socks off.

Yikes. You obviously cannot account for other people's tastes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad