Arby's appreciation thread

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Angus 3 cheese and bacon. Curly fries dipped in Horsey sauce. Shut this thread down RIGHT NOW.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I just go with the large roast beef

Don't like the cheese on it

Arby's gets **** on constantly in fast food conversations, but I really do enjoy it

The texture of biting into the beef satisfies me greatly

I might add post-consumption toe licking into my Arby's routine as James has convinced me of the benefits

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I just go with the large roast beef

Don't like the cheese on it

Arby's gets **** on constantly in fast food conversations, but I really do enjoy it

The texture of biting into the beef satisfies me greatly

I might add post-consumption toe licking into my Arby's routine as James has convinced me of the benefits

You're alright :yo:

I agree about the texture of biting into the beef. There's so many layers and your teeth just slaughter through it like a knife.

My friend back in junior high always said Arby's sucked cause of the cheese and I was like you know you can get them without cheese right? And he argued for a full car ride that you can't until I ordered us a bunch (I think we were in the US and you could get 4 for $5 or something stupidly cheap) and then he a bite and was like "oh... these are awesome."

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
You're alright :yo:

I agree about the texture of biting into the beef. There's so many layers and your teeth just slaughter through it like a knife.

My friend back in junior high always said Arby's sucked cause of the cheese and I was like you know you can get them without cheese right? And he argued for a full car ride that you can't until I ordered us a bunch (I think we were in the US and you could get 4 for $5 or something stupidly cheap) and then he a bite and was like "oh... these are awesome."

Mune-Happy.gif

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Two American chains I've yet to try, Jack in the Box, and White Castle.

Still liking Arby's though, but again they're hard to come by around here.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Jack in the Box is the most vanilla fast food in the country. None of it is bad, but none of it is so great I wanna go back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad