Confirmed with Link: April Fools (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Now after Midnight and again if you want to post a fake April Fools story DO IT IN THIS THREAD

I love a good April 1st prank and some 30 years ago I fell hook line and sinker for this one in Sports Illustrated.

http://www.si.com/mlb/2014/10/15/curious-case-sidd-finch

"He's a pitcher, part yogi and part recluse. Impressively liberated from our opulent life-style, Sidd's deciding about yoga — and his future in baseball." The first letters of these words spell out "Happy April Fools Day".

So please - think twice before starting a thread today.

Last edited:

jdz

May 22, 2013
Was going to make a Joe Haggerty fat joke but I am too slow.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
A guy at work came in and said "My wife just texted that Bergeron broke his hand and will miss the rest of the season."

He and I both got worked into a frenzy, and after a few Google searches we realized that today is April 1.

She got us! Both of us!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Not hockey related, but a several years ago at an old job, a friend called me and said our building was on fire and not to come to work.

I didn't, and got a very confused call from my boss. Who laughed her ass off when I told her where I was.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Someone told me today was international atheists day! ? Lol
Psalms 14:1 humm

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Just texted my wife during a managerial meeting to tell her that Bergeron was arrested in a motel room with another un-named Bruin and a hooker doing crystal meth enema's.... She was NOT amused.:laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Snow storm coming Monday night......

and no April Fools either!

My fingers are crossed that this snow turns out like all the others-less than 2 inches. I'm done with winter-I'm ready to pull out my shorts.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
My fingers are crossed that this snow turns out like all the others-less than 2 inches. I'm done with winter-I'm ready to pull out my shorts.

We all are but really this was a very easy winter in the Boston area.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
A guy at work came in and said "My wife just texted that Bergeron broke his hand and will miss the rest of the season."

He and I both got worked into a frenzy, and after a few Google searches we realized that today is April 1.

She got us! Both of us!

that was NOT cool. I got all upset. haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad