Confirmed with Link: April Fools (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
So my wife texts me at work all upset. her sister told her she heard on the Radio MA is putting in a 2 pet rule per household.

I answered with you know what today is right. She kept saying no she is all upset (her sister) it was real.

ugh some people fall for anything.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
After reading on the main board that the 2011 Stanley Cup Final should be rescinded due to the Colin Campbell emails, I have discarded my entire memorabilia collection from that historic run.

Yeah, right. ;)

81ragnaH

May 29, 2007
Lynn, MA
I'm a teacher. Today my students were greeted with a bowl of MM's on my desk. They were thrilled...until they ate the skittles I mixed into the bowl with the MMs.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'm a teacher. Today my students were greeted with a bowl of MM's on my desk. They were thrilled...until they ate the skittles I mixed into the bowl with the MMs.

That's awesome!

I hate April Fools. Some people take it way too far.

81ragnaH

May 29, 2007
Lynn, MA
Whats wrong with skittles

1. They got rid of the lime :rant:

2. Nothing at all...unless you think you have a hand full of MMs and some are skittles...nothing like the taste of Lemon and Chocolate together, yummm :laugh:

That's awesome!

I hate April Fools. Some people take it way too far.

Thanks...I like to keep it subtle, but at least do something fun. I think I hit a happy medium this year. I'd have used Reese's Pieces too, but with my luck someone would be allergic to peanut butter.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I brought one of my patients to the recovery room today after his knee arthroscopy, and while I was giving report to the nurse, he said, "I'm having some really bad pain in my knee." I was a bit surprised since the surgeon always puts some local and morphine into the joint and patients are usually fine upon arriving in the recovery room, but I said to him, "We can get you some medication to help with that right now."

He then responded, "I was just kidding, April Fools!"

I was pretty impressed that he was able to pull that on me after general anesthesia. :laugh::laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
April Fool`s Day suppose to "end" apparently at 1pm, I work in the restaurant industry and we don`t play that way.

I posted a note to staff we`d be closing early for alarm testing. Staff was pumped, I could literally see a few running to their phones to make plans to party later that night. About an hour into their shifts, sent out a staff wide email with April Fool`s Day about the closing time

Few of them weren`t too happy with me:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->