GDT: April 4: Flames @ Ducks - 8:00pm MT [SN360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Kesler is such a spot picker. Won't fight Ferland or Engelland but when he's got Frolik he's ready to go.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames on the penalty kill again.

Called it 2 minutes ago and Gulutzan is rightfully losing his mind.

League is broken. If I'm Gully I take the fine and call out the league after this trash.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Flames bring 3rd man in: Ducks PP

Ducks bring 3rd man in: Ducks PP

Lol

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I honestly don't hate the Nucks anymore, other than Burrows all the clowns are on the Ducks now.

I'm probably Ducks/Oilers tied. Then I dislike the Kings.

See with me, it's the jersey I hate when it's the Oilers and Canucks, but with the Ducks it's purely personnel. I hate Getzlaf and Perry and then they added Kesler and Bieksa.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Lost the goaltending battle by a huge margin and really lost focus in the third.

This game should have been over after 1 but Gibson was fantastic.

Looking forward to meeting these goofs in the conference finals.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
See with me, it's the jersey I hate when it's the Oilers and Canucks, but with the Ducks it's purely personnel. I hate Getzlaf and Perry and then they added Kesler and Bieksa.

Yeah I get that, it's just that the Nucks don't really have any players on their roster I dislike. It's hard to hate the Sedins, they don't do anything lol. I like Horvat, I don't mind Sven, really the only guy I'm not a fan of is Miller.

I legit hate the Ducks.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
**** them. I'm happy with how the Flames played. I'm glad we are showing that we are a tough team now. You play dirty/we play dirty.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames were the better team in the first period and some of the 2nd.... but still... they haven't taken advantage of the Ducks thin D-corps at the moment and that's really disappointing. The Flames lost focus once again. They need to focus on THEIR OWN game rather than try to out do the Ducks at their game for once. We've shown we can eviscerate the Ducks at the Saddledome. It can happen. The Flames need to be mentally stronger.

Hate the Honda Center too. No matter how bad the Ducks play, they can still get garbage goals against us and win somehow while their goalie plays just well enough to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad