GDT: Apr 22 7pm - BwO and the Leafs vs TB: Game 3 Baby - Squiffy hasn't done a GDT in a decade easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
A win in this game would say a lot about this team I think. You can take it to the bank that Tampa is going to be way better tonight then they were in game 2. Years past the Leafs almost seem surprised by the push back. You can't be surprised by it tonight.

The Leafs have to win two in a row at some point to take the series.

May as well be tonight

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
I expect a big effort from the Bolts even if Hedman/Cernak are out, maybe even more so because they are out. I think to win the Leafs are going to have to match Tampa's energy somehow, especially early on, and stay out of the box.

Reactions: CincoHolio

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I’d imagine Hedman plays. Cernak I doubt. Jeannot questionable. Find out in a few hours

horner

May 22, 2007
Keefe start your horses again
Vasi will be pissed about letting in 7.
Get lots of traffic in front of him
Skate when we do TB has a hard time keeping up
Hit there dman

Keep the rats away from the front of the net

mccabe2424

Jul 28, 2013
Toronto
Gonna bring my Sundin 2002 3rd jersey out of retirement tonight . Always brought good luck playoff time

Attachments

• 20230422_093808.jpg
    20230422_093808.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 2

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Cooper isn't panicked yet so Hedman will only go if he's 100% Imo.
If Tampa loses tonight I feel it would be more likely to see Hedman in game 4
If it's actually a groin pull Hedman is dealing with it depends how bad of a groin pull. That's something that just takes time to heal, no amount of treatment is going to make the injury just go away, like a pulled hamstring or back tightness or even a concussion. I'm hoping it's a groin pull if anything because there won't be any long lasting issues and he should be good and healthy in a month or 2

Reactions: saltming

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
If it's actually a groin pull Hedman is dealing with it depends how bad of a groin pull. That's something that just takes time to heal, no amount of treatment is going to make the injury just go away, like a pulled hamstring or back tightness or even a concussion. I'm hoping it's a groin pull if anything because there won't be any long lasting issues and he should be good and healthy in a month or 2
Agreed! And if it is the groin, even if he comes back he won't be able to play full out for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia