GDT: Apr 22 7pm - BwO and the Leafs vs TB: Game 3 Baby - Squiffy hasn't done a GDT in a decade easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Personally my favourite part is late in that clip where he is fighting some kid in preseason from his own team and switches to a left. And just dummies the poor soul.

On to the game. My guess is the crazy is done and we switch in to tight playoff hockey from here. That favours TB to me. Guys are champs. Hope those D are still out. They are playing the Champs of the last 3+ years aggregate, here we go in best of 5.

Last edited:

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Personally my favourite part is late in that clip where he is fighting some kid in preseason from his own team and switches to a left. And just dummies the poor soul.

On to the game. My guess is the crazy is done and we switch in to tight playoff hockey from here. That favours TB to me. Guys are champs. hope those D are still out. They are playing the Champs of the last 3+ years aggregate, here we go in best of 5.
I agree I'm theory except if Hedman and cernak are still out, that leaves a gap that's tough to fill.
If our goaltending is solid and vasi doesn't go God mode, we win in OT

For Frodo
And the shire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad