GDT: [Apr 17] Ploffs Game 2: Flames 1 @ Canucks 0 [TV: CBC, CNBC, TVA - 8:00 PM MT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's games like the where we look like a non-playoff team. It's hard to see who our good players are. Russell, Wideman have been good . . . Jooris not too bad. Other than that?

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
Tough game to watch. But I think if you win one of the first 2 games on the road that's a success. We aren't in a hole even if we lose this game. Take it back to calgary and try to take control of the series.

Oswalt1026

Dec 17, 2012
Canucks must have the ********* ice for how many guys are just falling without being touched.

bWo*

We need an ovechkin on this team. Someone who can score goals, hit like a train and can't be knocked down.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Bias to you guys. Backlund has not been an impact player for over two months now. Defense game is extremely overrated on these boards. He has been given multiple chances to prove himself contract wise and to me has not lived up. Injuries and flashes is all I see. No consistency and very soft.

Ridiculous on every level. Your expectations are completely out of whack.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Tough game to watch. But I think if you win one of the first 2 games on the road that's a success. We aren't in a hole even if we lose this game. Take it back to calgary and try to take control of the series.

Van could easily win the next 2 they play better on the road. Dumpster fire of an effort I didn't think the Flames would be this bad.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
hockey_dad.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Bias to you guys. Backlund has not been an impact player for over two months now. Defense game is extremely overrated on these boards. He has been given multiple chances to prove himself contract wise and to me has not lived up. Injuries and flashes is all I see. No consistency and very soft.
I agree with most of this, but tonight he has been one of our better forwards. Although I think that says more about how the team has played than him personally.

Resting Hiller for Sunday IMO.
Agreed. Plus it gets Ramo some work to get into better game shape in case we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad