GDT: [Apr 17] Ploffs Game 2: Flames 1 @ Canucks 0 [TV: CBC, CNBC, TVA - 8:00 PM MT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
I'll just put this here and let us fans get excited:

@SUNGilbertson: Canucks D Kevin Bieksa is a game-time decision tonight.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'll just put this here and let us fans get excited:

@SUNGilbertson: Canucks D Kevin Bieksa is a game-time decision tonight.

Bieksa I hope is in. He gets our guys going by being a dirty little ***** and him and Sbisa make start of the season Engels-Smido look like all stars.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Dan,

Unfortunately your name was not drawn for a Home Game A (Sunday April 19) ticket purchase code.

Your name will remain in the draw for any future Home games we host (including a possible Home Game C on Saturday April 25 (Game 6 of the Round 1 Series).

:cry:

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Be prepared for a lackluster amount of energy
I couldn't believe game 1 it was like a regular season game vs a rival I joined the Canucks fans in their loudest chant of the game RAISE. THE. SCREENS.

Agreed. I was in the lower bowl cheering hard for the Flames and all I got was a few sullen glares. No one even had the decency to throw a projectile my way.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Big 2 points on the line tonight. Can't risk another slow start.

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

iggy12

May 25, 2004
I hope the BBC line keeps up the great performance that they did in game 1!!! :yo:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Curious if we see Sven at all this series.
unlikely unless they have an injury.

Agreed. I was in the lower bowl cheering hard for the Flames and all I got was a few sullen glares. No one even had the decency to throw a projectile my way.
I'd throw something at you ;)

I hope the BBC line keeps up the great performance that they did in game 1!!! :yo:
BBC, performance. sometimes the jokes are just too easy.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
If you're buying drinks, I'll meet you down there! ;)

I'll let you have a sip of one of my many beers, how's that?

lol, naw if you do head down, I'm a tall bald guy wearing a Brodie jersey and shorts. Will probably be loaded by 8:00.

GFG

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
The second one came in about 5 minutes later and I just didn't feel like posting it lol

Ah... Join the club.

Double rejection as well :( I got confused at first when the second came in, didn't realize it was two separate draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad