OT: Anything Goes 9: Summer's Here! Festivals Abound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Fire Kurtosis

BYUUC.gif

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Going from a 50 minute commute on average to a 20 minute commute is all kinds of awesome.

Going to have an extra hour a day, minimum, just because of that! More sleep in the morning and more lounging in the evening. Not bad, not bad.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
On Saturday, I took the L twice. Once at midnight and once at 3:30. The midnight crowd was weirder than the 3:30 crowd. Though the hippies and cracked out 16 year old girls from Sping Awakening are just about impossible to beat.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
On Saturday, I took the L twice. Once at midnight and once at 3:30. The midnight crowd was weirder than the 3:30 crowd. Though the hippies and cracked out 16 year old girls from Sping Awakening are just about impossible to beat.

I honestly don't understand how their parents let them out in that ****. They just don't understand that they are trying too hard (the 16 year old girls that is).

Plus dubstep blows.

Progressive house is the ****. They need to get up on that (which Spring Awakening relegated to second class standing).

committedindian86

Bedard SZN
Jun 7, 2010
Chicago, IL
I honestly don't understand how their parents let them out in that ****. They just don't understand that they are trying too hard (the 16 year old girls that is).

Plus dubstep blows.

Progressive house is the ****. They need to get up on that (which Spring Awakening relegated to second class standing).

All those girls dress like whores and have no self respect

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Not all of us live in Atlanta Ray...did you already forget/forsake your Chicago roots?

Love visiting and hitting the old local spots, but have no desire to live there again.

I do enjoy the summers down here. Lots of river tubing with a cooler of beer, friends, and the dog... However, fall is my favorite followed by spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad