OT: Anything Goes 8: Fire This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Well, I can probably play NHL14 and GTA before PS4 comes out. I don't know, I guess I'll know more closer to when it comes out.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Probably makes most sense to make the switch around this time next year. They'll probably have some bugs worked out anyway.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Thanks for the gift suggestions... even though it just kind of devolved into gift cards vs sentimental gifts. :laugh:

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Let us know what you decided on.

I'm just gonna get him a card and hang out at the beach with him... his birthday is tomorrow but I can't think of anything good and I don't want to just throw money at his face so I'm gonna get him like a "late" gift... buy something when I find a gift he'll actually like. :dunno: Probably lame but he said he doesn't care either way so oh well.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'm just gonna get him a card and hang out at the beach with him... his birthday is tomorrow but I can't think of anything good and I don't want to just throw money at his face so I'm gonna get him like a "late" gift... buy something when I find a gift he'll actually like. :dunno: Probably lame but he said he doesn't care either way so oh well.

I've got it. Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier. Stanley Cup champs gear.

member 151739

You're going to the beach to recreate that scene from Breaking Dawn, huh?

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

I've asked the same question here before...b/c i'm also at a loss re what to get teenage boys. the ppl here counselled me away from gift cards and told me to go with hard cash...which has worked well :laugh:

girls are easier...b/c at worst you'll never go wrong with sephora.

what did you end up getting?

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
I've asked the same question here before...b/c i'm also at a loss re what to get teenage boys. the ppl here counselled me away from gift cards and told me to go with hard cash...which has worked well :laugh:

girls are easier...b/c at worst you'll never go wrong with sephora.

what did you end up getting?

I never know what to get either. Presents for my brother are at least easy because he's into video games but I'm clueless about anything else.

I haven't gotten anything yet. Just gonna wait until I find something good. Maybe concert tickets. Usually when giving gifts I just go with cash but he's my bf so... I feel like it'd be pretty crappy of me to be like "here have some money."

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Is there anything he likes or likes doing that he wouldn't buy for himself?

Maybe think of an activity you can both do together (even if it's something you don't love) and get tickets to that...a concert, white water rafting, a weekend trip, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad