OT: Anything Goes 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'm currently 2% over the company match. Company matches up to 6%. I'm dumping 8%. I bump up 1% every time I get a raise. I'll keep doing that until I hit my goal of 12%. Then it'll just stay there unless I can comfortably go higher.

Yeah, that’s exactly where I’m at currently too.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
He is not wrong in what he is saying.

Barstool is what it is but this shit with the NWHL is complete bs as the writer bout out a hit piece with blatant lies and the league backed her. I read the article and I can't believe the author got away with it. It is pathetic to be honest because the CEO of Barstool is a huge backer of women's hockey. Yes Barstool has a negative history in many ways but Nardini and Barstool actually do some positive things. You just have to be able to separate the two.

If you want to come at me for this stance that is fine but I ask you to actually look into the good that both Nardini and Barstool have done on many fronts before condemning them completely.

Not saying that video is incorrect, I haven't watched it. So, I can't say.

And one of my local restaurants here just got huge financial help from them.

But, still f*** barstool. It's a garbage platform. 45 has done some positive things in his life too. But f*** him.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Right. Just fun what ifs. Shit was at like $6 a share at one point. Now it's up over $300. Lol.

Get in for $6 a share with like 100k... cool, quick 5m. Haha. Retired by 40.

JvDCkZK

Can't imagine having this ROI and not cashing right tf out. Either a massive set of balls or complete ignorance.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Not saying that video is incorrect, I haven't watched it. So, I can't say.

And one of my local restaurants here just got huge financial help from them.

But, still f*** barstool. It's a garbage platform. 45 has done some positive things in his life too. But f*** him.

Imagine comparing Barstool to 45...

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Is that subreddit going to seek out other meme-worthy companies? Should I buy a few shares of SEGA for when they move on to 90's nostalgia stocks? :laugh:

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Is that subreddit going to seek out other meme-worthy companies? Should I buy a few shares of SEGA for when they move on to 90's nostalgia stocks? :laugh:
SEGA is an OTC stock and doesn't have the volume to draw interest from WSB.

Surprisingly, WSB isn't a fan of OTC penny stocks, which is ironic because they're treating GME and AMC the exact same as OTC stocks lol.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Lost in all this will be the many reddit users that bought in on the high side of this transaction and lose money. In order to realize your profit, you do have to sell at some point. With all the publicity expect some people to keep pushing only to have their asses handed to them.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

Silver is on their target list...think their main reason is that its a manipulated market and inflation adjusted its worth like 50x more than where it currently trades...but its already on robinhood radar as they restricted shares for purchase, free market btw

Last edited:

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
No one here should get involved, you’ll all get slaughtered.

That said, I know a few full-time traders who were in early and made tens of millions. Not bad for a few weeks’ work.

There has been speculation on fin twitter that there is way more to the move in gme than simply wsb...that there has to be bigger firms involved on the other side of the big shorts (melvin, etc)...

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
We need some snow like crazy out here.... we did finally get a storm Friday/Saturday but with how little we’ve gotten this winter I think there were close to 20 avalanches yesterday and even more expected today.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Finally started getting snow in Bloomington-Normal a couple hours ago. Was just an ugly rain day yesterday, so I'm sure there's a sheet of ice under the snow now here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad