Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
upload_2020-8-28_21-13-39.png

Can't wait to see how true this adage ends up being

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
It's a tactic that's been around a long time.

So many videos of these gatherings police, on demand, are more than happy to take out a few folks in handcuffs when orders are given. Heck, police will move into a crowd and form a border around "pro-police" protesters. Yet, time after time, they'll stand there and watch aimlessly if people are looting making sure to NOT arrest the first vandal in real time. They let the opportunists then come in and take it up further. This gives the impression that police are helpless or they're being ordered by police command to not make arrests...which is funny cause they still arrest plenty of protesters at all these events. So, the other side of the fence has a level 10 stupid attack and decides they're going to do the police's job.

It's divide and conquer, empower chaos to put public against public.

Many forget:

whcsijofsrj51.jpg

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I want to say its shocking that this happened at Lumes Pancake House but these shooters are just opening fire everywhere at this point

1 male DOA
1 male + 2 females taken to Christ in critical condition , 2 females taken to LCM in stable/fair condition

I have been to this place just once , Food was pretty good

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Usually not this close to Mount Greenwood. When the pandemic started I stocked up on ammunition. Felt like a crazy person. With every passing day I feel like I was ahead of the curve.

Your right. I know quite a few folks that stocked up also. I’m just not a gun guy buy I really can’t blame anyone for having it especially now a days with how crazy crap is.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Usually not this close to Mount Greenwood. When the pandemic started I stocked up on ammunition. Felt like a crazy person. With every passing day I feel like I was ahead of the curve.

Alot of people have been stocking up while a large # of first time gun owners have come onto scene as well. CC classes are also busier as more people are going that route

The riots and city violence are helping to fuel alot of the recent buying surge

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Scary crap but it’s chicago and it’s summertime

Shockingly this year is tracking ahead of 2016 and 2017

In 2016 at end of August the city had 512 homicides
In 2017 at end of August the city had 479 homicides

As of right now the city has 514 homicides with still two nights to go in August

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Alot of people have been stocking up while a large # of first time gun owners have come onto scene as well. CC classes are also busier as more people are going that route

The riots and city violence are helping to fuel alot of the recent buying surge
“Sold” my .22 pistol to my mother when things started to go sideways. Taught her to shoot it and I picked up a lever action .45 from a friend last month. Prices are at a premium and have only gone up.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I had a gun collection already and it was a good investment. Most are shotguns for sporting clays, trap but I have others too. Ammo has become problematic for the pistols but I already had 5k rounds in the safe. And I just had a pallet of sporting clays Ammo delivered last week for the upcoming season. I am not a hoarder just a competitive shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad