Anyone remember this?

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
One of my favorite Oilers ever, scoring one of the best Oilers goals ever, called by the best announcer ever !!!

Thanks for posting this. Brings back great memories.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Easily one of the top 10 goals ever scored by an Oiler.
Someone should make a youtube vid out of that theme...

AJGass4

Aug 19, 2011
God, it almost brings tears to my eyes listening to Rod.

Truly the best and most comical announcer we have ever had. I remember listening on the internet back in the day and was so excited that I could get an Oiler game living in Calgary. Use to have to buffer it all the time, but at least I got to listen.

My god, I'm old.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
God, it almost brings tears to my eyes listening to Rod.

Truly the best and most comical announcer we have ever had. I remember listening on the internet back in the day and was so excited that I could get an Oiler game living in Calgary. Use to have to buffer it all the time, but at least I got to listen.

My god, I'm old.

and the thing is, back in the day, there weren't many games actually televised, so many/most regular season games, we had to listen to Rod and Morley.

Because of Rod, I don't feel the least bit short changed for not having every game on the Tele.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
and the thing is, back in the day, there weren't many games actually televised, so many/most regular season games, we had to listen to Rod and Morley.

Because of Rod, I don't feel the least bit short changed for not having every game on the Tele.

Even if it was televised I would usually mute the TV and put on Rod so that I could watch the game and hear it called right.

I would often turn on the car radio, as I didn't have any other radio, roll down the windows, and sit out on the porch listening to the games. I kinda miss those cold winter nights.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
He uploaded the NHL 99 intro in high quality some days ago actually, and I think he posted this Weight goal because people requested it after seeing the goal in the intro.

Here's the intro.

This was and is still my favorite NHL game! Too bad I don't have the game anymore or a PS1 haha

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
This was and is still my favorite NHL game! Too bad I don't have the game anymore or a PS1 haha

Remember when you get checked in the game and the player is face down on the ice and then....the ankles rotate a full 360?

:laugh:

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I dont see a problem with that Ferraro rant. All stefan had to do was a put it in the net. Doesn't have to be all cute with it and stick handle it right into the net.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Even if it was televised I would usually mute the TV and put on Rod so that I could watch the game and hear it called right.

I would often turn on the car radio, as I didn't have any other radio, roll down the windows, and sit out on the porch listening to the games. I kinda miss those cold winter nights.

no way?!?! lol. that's hilarious!!!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Hemsky vs. DET in '06 and Pisani vs. CAR in '06 are easily my two favorites.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad