Proposal: Anyone fancy a 3-way? NSH-NJD-ANA

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Noah Hanifin (4.95M caphit) --> BOS

BOS 4th + extras (if Hanifin will extend) --> CGY
DET 1st + prospect + Olli Määttä (3.0M) --> CGY

Hampus Lindholm (6.5M) --> DET

This would open some cap space for Bruins to acquire also a Center.

Last edited:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for the in-depth analysis of suggested players to trade, and how this proposal fits the needs of all 3 teams. Really, I wasn't sure it was a fit, but your detailed proposal convinced me it could work.

/s
It's a fine proposal. We don't need a long winded explanation of why Josh Anderson is actually good and has trade value. And why everyone should be open to getting ripped off by Montreal.

As a fan of none of these teams I don't hate it as an opening concept.

Anaheim says hell no. We don't need futures, we need Zegras or a better player than Zegras.
No one's trading anyone that's better than Zegras for him one for one for him right now unfortunately. But he's worth way more than the trash Montreal fans are offering.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
It's a fine proposal. We don't need a long winded explanation of why Josh Anderson is actually good and has trade value. And why everyone should be open to getting ripped off by Montreal.

No one's trading anyone that's better than Zegras for him one for one for him right now unfortunately. But he's worth way more than the trash Montreal fans are offering.
wrong thread. montreal and josh anderson aren't in this one.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

Perfectly fine. Then the Ducks shouldn't trade him.

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad