Anyone else just bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Those videos really show me how much I love Z and Sheahans passing. Those were assist reels.

It is also amazing that Dats is not involved much at all in those goals.

Nyquist seemed to get a LOT of puck luck, Tats goals were a lot more of lasers into the back bar.

By the same token, a ton of Nyquist's goals come from him being in the right place at the right time. Very, very high hockey IQ.

opivy

Sauce King
Sep 14, 2011
Columbus, OH
We were a game away from the SCF only two years ago. We made the playoffs last year with horrendous injury numbers.

We have kids a plenty coming up, quite a few who will be on the roster, we've drafted some snarl and size and it's on the way as well.

Everything I am hearing about here was either in abundance last season (youth and excitement with the most rookie minutes played and two top 6 kids scoring consistently). Or almost here, Ty Bertuzzi is an agitator and there are some guys down in GR that can play with a little more sandpaper.

Cleary will get waived early on and walk away with some money and not hit his bonus, it will eat a little cap and we'll all be bummed that we lost such a heavy player with hands of corningware.

If you dont get excited for the changes and for the team, then you don't actually like the team, you just like hockey and the feeling of supporting the winning team. Take that wagon train west. I'm putting on an Ysabaert sweater and waiting for the kids to take us wherever they can.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Since all of this discussion is happening in other threads on the board, let's go ahead and close this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad