Anyone else into vegan body building

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I would literally never try to be vegan and try to lift and make gains because everything I've read about vegetable proteins is that it's not very healthful for you especially the soy it literally can give you testicular cancer if you are a man. Literally every work-out I do I have 2 cans of sardines and a large cup of chocolate milk afterwards within at least 20 minutes and it works perfectly for me, all my other meals have eggs and beef or pork or chickens in them but if I gave up that protein I would still do the sardines, they are literally perfect beast fuel and you can't do that vegan-style. Also, vegan diets will destroy your brain, you have to have the fat to keep you brain working so if you are vegan, you are more than likely to get alzheimers by the time you are in your late 30s. Be careful about this veganism, people try to tell you it's healthful but it really is not, at all.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I would literally never try to be vegan and try to lift and make gains because everything I've read about vegetable proteins is that it's not very healthful for you especially the soy it literally can give you testicular cancer if you are a man. Literally every work-out I do I have 2 cans of sardines and a large cup of chocolate milk afterwards within at least 20 minutes and it works perfectly for me, all my other meals have eggs and beef or pork or chickens in them but if I gave up that protein I would still do the sardines, they are literally perfect beast fuel and you can't do that vegan-style. Also, vegan diets will destroy your brain, you have to have the fat to keep you brain working so if you are vegan, you are more than likely to get alzheimers by the time you are in your late 30s. Be careful about this veganism, people try to tell you it's healthful but it really is not, at all.

Broscience much? Try finding a single (reputable) medical study that supports anything you are claiming here. I'll hang up and listen.

NFL players' surprising new performance hack—going vegan

Serena Williams and other top athletes are vegan – so can a plant-based diet give you the edge?

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA

As expected, you didn't post any medical studies that supported your claims. As for your list of random Google search results, the first one literally states: "Generally speaking, a well-planned vegan diet provides all the nutrients you need for proper brain health and development." The beefmagazine and foxnews medical studies were quite an eye opener however.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
As expected, you didn't post any medical studies that supported your claims. As for your list of random Google search results, the first one literally states: "Generally speaking, a well-planned vegan diet provides all the nutrients you need for proper brain health and development." The beefmagazine and foxnews medical studies were quite an eye opener however.
Well I am happy that your diet choices are working out for you and am not trying to be unsupportive but as far as the brain stuff goes there's a lot of research going both ways on vegan brains vs. meat brains. And I just know from personalized experience that when I went full-vegan that I was actually literally depressed for the first time in my whole entire life, and that I had difficulties focusing and my slightly autistic challenges increased like 110% I was having trouble talking with girls that I didn't already know and just generally mentally unfit and when it comes to gains, the most important gains in my IMO are brain-gains. You know what they say, you are what you eat and I don't want to be a vegetable by the time I'm in my 50s and retiring.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

Is this a serious post? Is the sarcasm going over my head here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad