OT: Anyone a lawyer?

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Awesome.

How did he/she fare in the lawsuit?

Did he/she have to give up treats for a month?

Just curious.

Had a beagle I got in high school. Typical mild mannered beagle, they're like living teddy bears but he hated guys on bicycles and motorcycles. Guy rides his bike down my street, dog gets out, goes after the guy on the bike, guy on bike falls. He sued my parents, went after the homeowners policy and won. I've had a series of lawyers in my lifetime, when you have a suit against somebody with money they are the greatest guys in the world, very easy to deal with. But when you want to go after somebody that doesn't have any assets to claim you are a POS and they don't want to hear from you. The sad part is there are still plenty of people who don't understand you can't sue somebody who doesn't have anything. So if you've failed in life you're fine, if you've put together something you're a potential target.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Had a beagle I got in high school. Typical mild mannered beagle, they're like living teddy bears but he hated guys on bicycles and motorcycles. Guy rides his bike down my street, dog gets out, goes after the guy on the bike, guy on bike falls. He sued my parents, went after the homeowners policy and won. I've had a series of lawyers in my lifetime, when you have a suit against somebody with money they are the greatest guys in the world, very easy to deal with. But when you want to go after somebody that doesn't have any assets to claim you are a POS and they don't want to hear from you. The sad part is there are still plenty of people who don't understand you can't sue somebody who doesn't have anything. So if you've failed in life you're fine, if you've put together something you're a potential target.

*Thread jacking for a bit*

I've been wanting a Beagle for forever and a Husky (or akita)

*As you were thread*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad