OT: Anyone a lawyer?

Rumpelstiltskin

Serial Ruminator
Jun 14, 2007
Los Alamitos, CA
If it's Employment/Contract law related, PM me (the guy my firm uses is excellent for these matters)...be aware that he mostly practices for the "defense" side (i.e., the organizations, not the employees)...

Ron*

Not being sued. Wanted to see if I had grounds to sue.

Of course you do. Do you have $10 and a fax machine?* Then you can sue. :)

*Infamous quote from then-NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue to that ***** Georgia Frontiere threatening to sue the NFL because she couldn't move the Rams, a team she inherited after drowning her husband...er, I mean, after the unfortunate drowning of her husband, Carroll Rosenbloom.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
My dog got sued so I'm pretty sure you can find an attorney to sue somebody. if you have money you can sue. If the other person has lots of money you can sue. If the other person doesn't have any money then you can't sue. Pretty much how it works in America.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
My dog got sued so I'm pretty sure you can find an attorney to sue somebody. if you have money you can sue. If the other person has lots of money you can sue. If the other person doesn't have any money then you can't sue. Pretty much how it works in America.

So what you're saying is, make enough money to live but not so much that you live well. :huh:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
ls.jpg

91% success rate. We'll fight for you!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad