Any tips on Traveling Solo?

Sep 19, 2008
Did you read what I wrote? Beer is not cheaper in Western Europe. But here, I’ll put the two of you to the test. Use your little hands and google it. You will find alot of the western European countries are in the top 10 of most expensive places to buy beer. It’s that simple. Jeeez France ranks number 5 in the world for most expensive beer while Iceland is number 1. With most of Scandinavia in the top 1 to 20. I mean how hard is this?

I pay about £ 4.50 for the local bitter which is close to 6 bucks and I am down in the sticks of England and that is cheaper then London by maybe a quid or so. Most of the beers on tap are in that range at my local.

PS there are enough people on here who know where I live, so questioning where I live is stupid and your only play.

Here I’ll do it for you.

This Country Has the Most Expensive Beer in the World

Hey. Calm down!

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Back when I was backpacking through Europe, I got some survival tips from a guy called Guillaume. Here's few of them:

-always carry a knife with ya, fellas. It might save your life. I once had an encounter with a magnificent beast, Cantabrian brown bear. Thought I was gonna meet my maker, but fortunately for me, I had a knife in my pocket. Stabbed that bear right in the dick. This brings me to the next item on Guillaume's list...

-cargo pants. Always. Wear. Cargo pants. They might just save your life one day. Comfortable, warm and has a lots of pockets. I did, in fact, hide my knife in one of the pockets of my cargo pants.

-water. A few gallons should be enough for a few weeks. In most parts of the Europe, you can't drink straight out of rivers and fountains like back in the US or Canada. Water in Europe is toxic, especially the tap water. So avoid drinking anything but bottled water.

-a backpack. This is important. I didn't have one with me back in the 90's and had to carry everything in my cargo pants.

But Guillaume also told me, what is the single most important thing you should have with ya when you head for the wilderness.

It's positive vibes.

Prepare to meet a lots of new people and perhaps falling in love with some of 'em. That happened to me when I was backpacking through Berlin. I did a lot of crack cocaine back then with this German chick, Adelgiese. What got me through the cold nights, constant shivering and hunger? Crack cocaine. But what got me through the pain of watching Adelgiese overdose? Positive vibes, my man. No matter how difficult the circumstances are, don't let the bad vibes ruin your trip.

That's pretty much all I can tell you fellas about traveling safe by yourself. Have fun and stab bears.

-Uncle Kevs

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad