Any Seahawks fans here enjoy talking NFL?

Discussion in 'Seattle Kraken' started by Didalee Hed, Jan 2, 2021.

1. yvrtojfk Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    Seems like ingram will be released. Would y’all take a flier on him? He’s making $5.

2. six sigma Doesn't need stick tape

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    After what happened to this team down the stretch in 2019, I say sign all the RBs that will come cheaply.

yvrtojfk likes this.
  3. six sigma Doesn't need stick tape

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    Greg Olson retired --terrific career, but not particularly game-changing here. Frees up something like 7M that's badly needed elsewhere.

yvrtojfk likes this.
  4. yvrtojfk Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000

Any way Hawks can afford some of these players?

5. Habs178 Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    OMG I agree with this so much! The start of the season was amazing, and so fun to watch. And then it was back to running the dang ball. Still salty. lol

6. StreetHawk Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    Seattle just hired an OC out of the McVay coaching tree. See if that changes things up for the Hawks offensive style. Pete will still run the ball, though he prefers the power game that make Lynch and Carson perfect fits, whereas McVay system fits more the dual threat RB. Penny, Dallas they have under contract. Carson is a free agent, but he fits the Pete style run game, and not sure he gets a big pay day elsewhere.

Think the WR benefit the most here with more intricate route concepts to help open up things for their guys.

Habs178 likes this.
  7. Didalee Hed I’m trying to understand

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    You guys have decent representation on the football board from what I have seen. I’m not a fan as I have said but yours is definitely the team I am exposed the most to outside of my own control. So to me the Seahawks are always, umm...relevant and interesting. What’s the local word on their new OC hire from Los Rams? Happy? Worried?

8. StreetHawk Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    Would expect optimism but that truly depends on Pete. LA with Gurley ran the ball which Carroll will like but he’s more used to having power backs like Lynch, Carson and even brought in the guy from GB who was overweight. See how the run game plays out. But expect the passing game to improve with more updated route combinations. So looking for better performance and production from their third best receiving option be it a TE or WR as they get more opened up by better route designs. And that also goes for their top WR in DK and Lockett.

9. Didalee Hed I’m trying to understand

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    I tell you what, you’re in for a treat. This is your version, carroll permitting, of going from McCarthy’s “offence” to lafleur’s.

10. StreetHawk Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    Run game may change as Carson is a free agent. Leaves Penny, Homer, Dallas as signed RB who will be entering years 4, 3, 2 of their rookie contracts. Hopefully the OL coach is able to get the OL coached up to deploy the run game that the new OC wants to execute.

But, they only have a 2, 4, 5, 7 in this draft, not much they can add. DL, OL, CB are the key positions to add, plus whatever they can from UDFA.