Any other enforcer collectors here?

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
For those intrested, I just saw Andre Roys game worn jersey when he was in Boston on sale. Its the 3rd jersey with the cuddly bear.

Edit: Josh Grattons and Odjicks Flyers jerseys also on there.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
The Bossman

2008-2009 Steve 'The Bossman' Bosse Saguenay 98.3 FM gameworn road jersey - good wear, lots of stick marks, right sleeve is pretty trashed - he skated in 169 games in the LNAH (Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey) and got into 198 fights -

Also added gameworn pants shell worn & auto'd by Martin Lapointe during his Red Wings days - decent and moderately active fighter back in the day -

snizzbone*

Can you post some pictures of your glove collection? I'd love to see it.

Also would suggest checking out http://www.sports2k.com/forum/. Very active and friendly pro stock hockey community. They'd be very impressed to see your stuff I'd think.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Can you post some pictures of your glove collection? I'd love to see it.

Also would suggest checking out http://www.sports2k.com/forum/. Very active and friendly pro stock hockey community. They'd be very impressed to see your stuff I'd think.

Sure, here are some of the pics of my mitts - first 5 pics are a couple years old - rest of the pics are what I've added since these first 5 were taken - looked at Sports2K, looks just like IceJerseys. Are they sister sites?

Row #1 - Rob Ray Sabres (auto'd), George Parros Ducks, Donald Brashear Rangers helmet & Daniel Carcillo Coyotes; Row #2 - Auto'd molds of Dave 'The Hammer' Schultz's fists on top, Randy McKay Devils and Reid Simpson Blues

Row #1 - Darcy Hordichuk Canucks, Tie Domi Maple Leafs, Jason Wiemer Flames helmet & Ken Belanger Kings; Row #2 - Zenon Konopka helmet on top, Derek Boogaard Wild, Zenon Konopka Islanders (since traded), Darcy Hordichuk Chicago Wolves & Paul Bissonnette Coyotes

Row #1 - Kelly Chase Blues, Colin White Devils & Brent Thompson Hershey; Row #2 - Jim McKenzie Penguins, Ronnie Stern Sharks & Jim McKenzie Devils

Row #1 - Mark Janssens Whalers, Donald Brashear Flyers & Todd Ewen Ducks; Row #2 - Sheldon Souray Oilers, Ed Jovanovski Coyotes & Chris Simon Capitals

David Karpa Hurricanes & Sheldon Brookbank Ducks

Darren Langdon Devils

Colton Orr Maple Leafs

Krzysztof Oliwa Devils

Trevor Gillies Islanders

Bob Babcock Capitals

snizzbone*

looked at Sports2K, looks just like IceJerseys. Are they sister sites?

Don't think so.

It's a site for more along the lines of pro stock gear instead of jerseys. But yeah if you want to join another community I'd check it out. It has a very active marketplace as well.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Newly added -

2007-2008 Jeremy Yablonski Binghamton Senators jersey - special single-game alternate jersey modeled after Binghamton Mets baseball jersey; bloodstains on both sleeves

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Tony Twist!!!!!!

Just added -

97-98 Tony Twist Blues Set 1 - cuts and holes on right sleeve and popped/frayed stitching at the end of both sleeves -

john scott party

Oct 4, 2014
Interested to see how many other collectors are on this forum and if you'll share what you collect and what's currently in your collection?

I've been collecting g/w jerseys and g/u sticks, gloves and helmets for 20+ years -

Please let me know - thanks -

Hi bobby,

Can you list your full John Scott, Derek Boogaard and Matt Carkner gear and how much for all of it if you'd sell it to me...?
Thanks bro

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
Someone should sell/trade me a Rosehill flyers jersey. It could be game worn or purchased at the store. I cannot seem to find one.:cry:

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
New arrivals -

02-03 Brett Clouthier Devils PS road - bloodstains on crest; heavy wear and filth on right sleeve; is a 99-00 Pro Player jersey recycled for '02 PS and has material sewn over the Pro Player logo on the back hem

08-09 Mike Sgroi Binghamton Senators home

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Avs enforcer adds -

2003-2004 Peter Worrell gameworn road jersey Set 1 – light wear; few stickmarks across the front; from his final NHL season

1997-1998 Francois Leroux gameworn home jersey – customized sleeves (3†wide full-length material insert added to both sleeves making them resemble pant legs in width); washed out bloodstains on upper front and crest

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Myhres & Odjick

2000-2001 Brantt Myhres gameworn home jersey – partially torn front collar

1999-2000 Gino Odjick gameworn road jersey – NHL2000 patch; decent stickmarks on right sleeve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad