Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Brandon Dubinsky

tumblr_l1nwgrJ5PV1qbvqb6o1_500.jpg

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
You see guys like Poulin and Healy. No one is fans of those guys... are they?

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
I remember, a while back, there was a murderer on the loose. I think he had actually been caught killing cats or other animals too, just sickening stuff. He had posted on other Internet forums more but had at least a few posts on here and he was a big fan of Sergei Fedorov. I think that my recollection of it was somebody else mentioning it having happened a while back in the lounge or something like that but I don't think the actual event was happening while I was posting here. I'm sure that a lot of people are reading this post right now thinking "wtf, this guy is crazy", but somebody else is going to quote me and link us to the story and catch you all off guard.
Wow, I instantly thought of Luka Magnotta when you mentioned the cats. I remember watching a crime show about him a few months back. He also killed an asian man like someone said earlier. Creepy guy.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Ian Mendes, local Team 1200 journalist and former TV reporter posts on the Senators board but only with respect to comments and suggestions related to his radio call-in show.

Sep 19, 2008
Bob McKenzie although he has posted less of late. I think he bashed these forums the last time he mentioned them on the Bobcast, but he was just sticking up for Ian Mendes.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
I can't imagine we have many at all. I'd imagine most pro players don't want to come post and be told by some person on the internet that they're an idiot and probably haven't even played hockey before for disagreeing with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad