Any Dmen available out there???

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Well, Marc is showing his offensive talents (or lack thereof) tonight. Completely misfired on a wide open net.

Edit: Then causes a Devils goal against...

TorstenFrings

lebenslang gruenweiss
Apr 25, 2012
Bremen
I don't see Pittsburgh wanting to part with either one of them as that would put Lovejoy or Bortuzzo into their top 6.

We still have Letang, Martin and Orpik, so parting with only one of them is feasible. It would have to bring back a needed asset, i.e. Crosby´s winger, though, as it is about the only not-futures trade chip the club has.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Leafs have many..

Once we get some healthy D, Liles may be on the move at the TD.

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
He's not going to play in the nhl anywhere else but in Toronto. He left hockey for a few years, as you must've noticed, and has only just found his way back to the game this season.

Ranger is making $105k riding buses. If you give the kid $750k plus charters you really think he will take a pass??? Would you?

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
You're overlooking the fact that they must be former Canes.

That narrows it down a bit. My question is, does Pronger still count? We need a stopgap until 2015 when Marc Staal is signed.

Seidenberg, Kaberle, Richmond, Markov, Malik?

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
You're overlooking the fact that they must be former Canes.

That narrows it down a bit. My question is, does Pronger still count? We need a stopgap until 2015 when Marc Staal is signed.

Seidenberg, Kaberle, Richmond, Markov, Malik?

70-oleg-tverdovsky.jpg

Seriously though, I think you're missing the obvious answer here.

No-Commodore-64-New-Red-Wing-to-wear-22-0L8LIFL-x-large.jpg

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Jim Rutherford, president and GM of the Carolina Hurricanes, had this to say at a presser: "We are excited to welcome back Mike Commodore to our already strong group of defensemen. We are familiar with his hard hits and stay-at-home style, and know he is ready to make an immediate impact. His leadership during the '06 Cup run will be a welcome presence for our young defenders, and we know he has kept up with the times through his Twitter pictures. We like our group."

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
I'm not sure which image is harder to shake, Commodore lying in bed with the cash, or him with some random chick, who is not wearing panties, straddling him at a club in downtown Raleigh.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Jim Rutherford, president and GM of the Carolina Hurricanes, had this to say at a presser: "We are excited to welcome back Mike Commodore to our already strong group of defensemen. We are familiar with his hard hits and stay-at-home style, and know he is ready to make an immediate impact. His leadership during the '06 Cup run will be a welcome presence for our young defenders, and we know he has kept up with the times through his Twitter pictures. We like our group."

Just saying, Hamilton released him from his PTO and as far as I know he's not resigned with anybody else. I'm sure Chad's game would have a new level of exuberance and his smile would just be a little whiter with his old BFF Commie back.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Ranger is making $105k riding buses. If you give the kid $750k plus charters you really think he will take a pass??? Would you?

You don't think that once in a blue moon, a player comes along who has things he cares about more than money?

You clearly have not paid any attention to what has been going on with Paul Ranger in the last few years if you think he is willing to play anywhere. Go do some reading up on his situation and come back and tell me he'd sign here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad