Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
calling it....he's gonna tweet a threat or break the law on a technicality and then a swat team is gonna break down his door and admit him to a hospital

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I really want to see him F up so bad he's in jail, or mess with the wrong person in one of these incidents and have the holy hell beaten out of him.

This isn't CTE, this is a narcissistic thug who thinks he's better than everyone and above everything.

Reactions: Roman Fell and m9

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I really want to see him F up so bad he's in jail, or mess with the wrong person in one of these incidents and have the holy hell beaten out of him.

This isn't CTE, this is a narcissistic thug who thinks he's better than everyone and above everything.
I don't think any of us can be sure. I'm pretty ignorant on CTE but how he presented himself to the world the last couple years has been completely different than he was before and he's just continued to spiral.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I don't think any of us can be sure. I'm pretty ignorant on CTE but how he presented himself to the world the last couple years has been completely different than he was before and he's just continued to spiral.
We've seen it time and time again with people who get their hands on a lot of money. They get treated differently, often times getting and doing whatever they want, and it continues to feed their ego. Happens in entertainment all the time too. Not a chance in hell I'm giving this piece of garbage a pass for his behavior due to CTE. His image of himself has been inflated to a cartoonish level, and that along with him being told no a few times more recently makes these prima donnas very upset because it's not something they're used to. Then they continue to throw these "tantrums" because they are essentially grown children who can't control their behavior.

Reactions: Roman Fell and m9

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
We've seen it time and time again with people who get their hands on a lot of money. They get treated differently, often times getting and doing whatever they want, and it continues to feed their ego. Happens in entertainment all the time too. Not a chance in hell I'm giving this piece of garbage a pass for his behavior due to CTE. His image of himself has been inflated to a cartoonish level, and that along with him being told no a few times more recently makes these prima donnas very upset because it's not something they're used to. Then they continue to throw these "tantrums" because they are essentially grown children who can't control their behavior.

He is also an adult with the means to get help if he wanted too.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Last week he had a dispute with Police when he accused his ex of "trying to steal his car" (most likely trying to take the car Brown had gifted her when they were together).

Now it's a dispute with a moving company. Best guess is she brought a moving van to move her stuff out and he didn't think she had a right to anything.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain

There are a lot of reports AB was a diva/head case going back to his college days. As well as articles how the Steelers managed his erratic behavior.

My “not a doctor” guess would be he has some form of bipolar disorder first and foremost.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Last week he had a dispute with Police when he accused his ex of "trying to steal his car" (most likely trying to take the car Brown had gifted her when they were together).

Now it's a dispute with a moving company. Best guess is she brought a moving van to move her stuff out and he didn't think she had a right to anything.
I can buy this as possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad