Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
AB trying to box Logan Paul. Wouldn’t have guess this was the timeline we were on in 2016.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I think that tweet was supposed to say "There's a 99.9% chance Antonio Brown doesn't play football ever again for a team other than the Dallas Cowboys".

Reactions: Hank Chinaski
Sep 19, 2008
AB is a ****ing joke of a human being. How did he manage to look sane for so long in Pittsburgh?
As the espn article says team rules didn't apply to him and Tomlin basically enabled his diva personality. When teammates got tired of the rules not applying to him that's when the collapse started.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Mother f***er should keep his shit off social media, now we get to see his kids getting taken away cause he’s unstable.

AB, get some damn help and keep off social media

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The funny thing is that he actually has a point with the quality of receivers in the league right now. It really hasn't been a good year for elite WRs, and drops were a MASSIVE story line this weekend. Doesn't matter how good you are at football if you're legitimately insane though.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The funny thing is that he actually has a point with the quality of receivers in the league right now. It really hasn't been a good year for elite WRs, and drops were a MASSIVE story line this weekend. Doesn't matter how good you are at football if you're legitimately insane though.
He would have a job if he could keep his mouth shut.
Hernendez would have a life if he wasn't a psyco.

member 157595

Realistically speaking, this guy should be done as a NFL player. I don't even want to know how desperate you'd have to be to take a chance on this guy right now. The man legitimately needs psychiatric help.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Realistically speaking, this guy should be done as a NFL player. I don't even want to know how desperate you'd have to be to take a chance on this guy right now. The man legitimately needs psychiatric help.
That video should seal it.Calling white officers crackers , the simple fact he live streamed it is just nuts.Marbles officially lost.

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I don’t know how to attach tweets like the above posters but December 14 Ronald Ocean tweeted “the game need me I don’t need the game”.

i think AB forgot to switch his twitter account lol

Reactions: MikeyMike01

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
As the espn article says team rules didn't apply to him and Tomlin basically enabled his diva personality. When teammates got tired of the rules not applying to him that's when the collapse started.

Even so you would think crap like this would show up when he’s away from the team, especially in the offseason. Maybe he had a psychotic break this offseason after being traded. Or maybe he’s got accelerated brain damage from football.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad