Signing(s): Antonio Brown signs with the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
They should just throw an exception and have him play tomorrow. The AB tron blares in the middle of the game. BAH GAWD HE'S HERE

AB ON THE FIELD

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Brown is the one who made it public by posting the letter on instagram.

Mayock made it public by criticizing him. You and others seem to not understand because you don't have special talent like Brown has.

When you have great talent, you can get away with doing whatever you want and are not treated like a normal person. When you start treating them like a normal person, they will get away from you and find another place to act like themselves.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Patriots now have a WR group of;

Julian Edelman

Josh Gordon (who looked solid when he actually came back as limited as it was)

Demariyus Thomas

annnd Antonio Brown

Not to mention a potential Gronk return and the rookie they have on IR.

It's literally not fair

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
People seem to not even remember anyone's bull**** from the past. AB's **** doesn't even rate on the scale. Good coaches will put up with anything if they can win.

Oh it’s another great move from the Pats I don’t think anybody can dispute that. And yeah in the grand scheme of life his issues are not nearly as bad as some currently employed players (in the locker room may be another matter).

But there would be so much finger gnawing if a team like the Chiefs had signed him it’s not even funny - much if it no doubt coming from Pats fans.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
He was going to end up on a team of thugs like the Chiefs, Jags or Bengals remember?

But wait he completed Belichick’s online behavior school seminar this afternoon so he’s a new, reformed man worthy of the Pats.

A game changing signing no doubt but maybe a few Pats fans can get off their moral soapbox now.

Brown didn't break any laws, he just didn't get along with his boss. It happens.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Lmaoooo wtf

I don’t like this at all but I love it because of how much it’s going to piss off every other fan base. It never ends.

PLUS I’m imagining Brown and Gordon on the outside, White and Edelman in the slot and, Michel in the backfield and a returned Gronk at TE and watching teams try to cover it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
not surprised, just disappointed. *******s get rewarded for being *******s. It’s like the NBA where the players themselves are starting to run the league through social media.

If Connor McDavid acted like shit, he would be rewarded too.

When you have special talent, you get special treatment. You can do pretty much anything you want and people do not have the ability to control them. Nobody is going to leave a 1500 yard wide receiver on the sideline because he has bad behavior.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
New England won the Super Bowl, why even play the season.

I’m an Eagles fan, BTW - so while it’s kinda funny especially for the ridiculous Steelers fans, hey if the Eagles win the NFC, I’m not laughing.

This will be Randy Moss 2.0. Except they may not quite be perfect, but they’ll win the SB.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
ED5C5syXkAIrcN4

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
If Connor McDavid acted like ****, he would be rewarded too.

When you have special talent, you get special treatment. You can do pretty much anything you want and people do not have the ability to control them. Nobody is going to leave a 1500 yard wide receiver on the sideline because he has bad behavior.

And that is unfortunate. Having personality doesn’t mean being an asshole. For example, I don’t think PK Subban is an asshole and he has the most personality in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad